Panthers choke yet again

JetsMania

Well panthers did their best choke job of the season allowing a goal with 2 seconds left narrowly beating the rangers tieing goal of 3 seconds. This team has allowed goals in the last min 4 out of the past 10 or 11 games. And right now the team sucks and if they dont get their act together we will miss the playoffs yet again

Well panthers did their best choke job of the season allowing a goal with 2 seconds left narrowly beating the rangers tieing goal of 3 seconds. This team has allowed goals in the last min 4 out of the past 10 or 11 games. And right now the team sucks and if they dont get their act together we will miss the playoffs yet again

It actually happened with 3.2 seconds left rather than 2 seconds, not that it matters though :mad .

This team needs Todd Jones.

i cant bellow people still follow this mediocre tea i stopped following them when they left miami toward sunrise. that was one of the biggest mistakes huizenga made but the marlins fire sale was the biggest one.

You're such a bandwagoner.

I dunno. I don't think its choking as much as it is incredibly bad luck. Teams don't choke like that ever. That was just the proverbial kick to the nuts.

Bad luck is maybe one time, when you do it 4 times in the past 8 its choking. If the panthers miss the playoffs by just a few points, we can def point to this stretch as the reason why.

i cant bellow people still follow this mediocre tea i stopped following them when they left miami toward sunrise. that was one of the biggest mistakes huizenga made but the marlins fire sale was the biggest one.

Huizenga was the Panthers' owner? :blink:

He owned them for more than 8 years before he sold the team in 2001 to Alan Cohen.

I dunno. I don't think its choking as much as it is incredibly bad luck. Teams don't choke like that ever. That was just the proverbial kick to the nuts.

Come on man, this much? It's not like the puck keeps bouncing the wrong way or something, these have been legit goals.

Come on man, this much? It's not like the puck keeps bouncing the wrong way or something, these have been legit goals. Its bad luck. They are legit goals but man, no team ever does it this consistently. There is a point where its bad luck. And its not like the Panthers have been outplayed. In fact, many of the games they should've won but the other team got a lucky bounce (Rangers); bad penalty call against us (Canadians); or just flat out scored cause of defensize zone lapse which is a legitimate misplay by the Cats (Flyers games).

wow you should really consider thinking before you type. not that the panthers have much of a bandwagon but you def fell off it. there biggest mistake was moving from miami to sunrise? hahahahah :notworthy