With the #1 pick in the 2006 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select...

Accord

I dont think we will end up too high. We arent that bad of a team, despite the loss to Cleveland. And we arent facing any daunting schedule. Best case scenario is we go .500 and end up with 6 wins, which throws us anywhere from 6-12. So yeah, fritz assesment seems right. It would be interesting, however, if we dont do too well but end up high enough to get a shot at Leinert. I really think someone will end up trading up for him though.

I think we have to deal with San Diego one way or another in terms of the QB issue. Brees is a free agent next summer right? So either they let Brees go(great for us with our cap space) or they trade Rivers. I think theyll stick with a sure thing and trade Rivers. Hopefully we dont give up too much. Are there any other good QBs on the free agency front?

Omar jacobs is a 2nd round perhaps 3rd round QB

He has a strange throwing motion and has had a poor year compared to the level of the competition

Jay Cutler in Round 2 is our best pick. Athletic, great arm, great mechanics, has a very quick release is his best piece.

If we had the first pick in the draft we trade it to denver for their 2 number 1s and a 2nd. Then we pick Eslinger (future pro bowl center), and Greenway/lawson/landry/huff. Whichever will be picking around there of that group. In the second round pick up a quality left tackle and cutler, third round swipe whatever is BPA. I want a WR.

That would be my draft if the dolphins picked first.

Denver then takes Fergusian, the best left Tackle to come out in ages, or Leinhart, or bush. Any of them are worthy so is AJ Hawk from Ohio State.

If we pick 4th we will take whichever of them falls (bush will be first I bet, or fergy).

There aren't many teams in the hunt for the #1 spot that would pick Leinart - in fact I think Miami is probably the only one.

I see Tennessee, New Orleans, Baltimore, and Arizona all possibly hoping for the chance to get him.

Anyone think Vince Young will come out, even if he says he isnt? Im not even sure if he is eligible, but I remember it coming up earlier in the year as I think some commentator said he would be great for the NFL.

There aren't many teams in the hunt for the #1 spot that would pick Leinart - in fact I think Miami is probably the only one.

I see Tennessee, New Orleans, Baltimore, and Arizona all possibly hoping for the chance to get him.

Anyone think Vince Young will come out, even if he says he isnt? Im not even sure if he is eligible, but I remember it coming up earlier in the year as I think some commentator said he would be great for the NFL.

Tennessee, no because they have a proven and cheap guy in Billy Volek. New Orleans, yes. Baltimore, maybe. They just spent big bucks on Kyle Boller 2 years ago so I doubt they're giving up already. Arizona is obviously in the running because it's a travesty that Kurt Warner and Luke McCown are the QBs for awesome WRs.