Leg hair

Admin

This is a weird question, but I'll ask it anyway. My leg hair turned blonde over the summer, and it is not turning back to dark. So I was wondering...if I shaved my leg hair would it grow back in dark like it should be? I wouldn't normally do this, but it is winter so I'll be wearing jeans anyhow, and also it wont be sunny enough out to bleach them blonde again(I am guessing that is what happened). I also think it might be beacuse two summers ago, I was in Iraq and my legs got no sun, then these last too summers I was able to wear shorts again and while adding a tan my hair lost pigment. Actually I dont know what happened, but does anyone know if this would work?

Dude why would you want your leg hair to turn dark again? Chicks dig the blonde leg/arm hair.

Because I get really pale. I got tan this summer farming but that is rare, I usually just burn. Bt while getting the tan it bleached the hair out. Anyhow, now ya cant see the hair so I figured I'd try this...hopefully it works.

I'm not so worried about it, I am a hairy guy(shaving everything BUT me legs would take probably 6 hours)...my leg hair will be all back in 2 or 3 days, there is already nice stubble and it is black so I am happy, and I will see if this really works.

I do need to shave my beard too, everytime I drink out of a mug at the bar or a glass of ice tea, it gets stuck in it and trickles down. Kind of annoying, I just cant seem to part with the beard though.

I hate being hairy. And how do you shave your ass Passion? I am a rain forest down there, so JW. Got a nice jet black stubble now! Awesome, although I dont think I'll ever do it again. Cut myself everywhere.

I just go at it semi-blind, with an electric razor...I only do t maybe once and at most twice a month, but that is rare.