Nip/Tuck

Fish Tank Frenzy

Matt has really spiraled down the "wrong path".

The kiss between Julia and Christian was erotic though. I felt like rubbing one out to it.

LMAO :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I just cant get off to that old whore Julia. Now Christian is a different story. :o

Julia is sexy as hell. I'd hit that times eleventy.

The kiss between Julia and Christian was erotic though. I felt like rubbing one out to it.

I just cant get off to that old whore Julia. Now Christian is a different story. :o

She did look better then usual last episode, Ill give you that...

BTW, Kimber on the wax table.... :o

She did look better then usual last episode, Ill give you that...

BTW, Kimber on the wax table.... :o

Yes. She was working a serious pushup bra for that episode. I loved it.

i've tried to get into this show, i havent been able to yet. a few of my friends swear by it.

I would let you borrow my Season 1 and 2 sets....but I'm a jerk.

That was easily the best episode of the year.

I thought Kimber was in a cage of some sort after last week when I saw the promo, the shadows of the bars gave it away imo.

Quentin is such a great charachter on this show, and the face he made when 'recieving' from behind was gold and will stick in my head all throughout today. :plain

Matt has totally gone cukoo, for like the 79th time.

Christian has gone cukoo.

Next week's episode looks really good too.

• 2 weeks later...

this from TV Guide I can't wait...I think it is the 3rd plastic surgeon but that is my call

Those sniping plastic surgeons call it a season after tonight's back-to-back episodes, but not before we get a glimpse of another Carver victim ? and what was carved out of her. We're talking intimate parts here, folks. Speaking of which, there are also missing pieces to a familiar, if unloved, character. And the season won't end without some news about Julia's pregnancy. Oh, and the Carver's identity is revealed.

See Sig and Avatar.

:hat

2 hour finale. Cant wait. The carver IMO can be anybody. It could be Bobbitt, it could be Eva, hell it could be Matt himself.

Eh, your first one is a possibility and the second choice is also plausible (Although Ava wouldnt be against beauty imo) but why would Matt be against beauty and want to rape his own father?

See Sig and Avatar.

2 hour finale. Cant wait. The carver IMO can be anybody. It could be Bobbitt, it could be Eva, hell it could be Matt himself.

Eh, your first one is a possibility and the second choice is also plausible (Although Ava wouldnt be against beauty imo) but why would Matt be against beauty and want to rape his own father?

Sean was never raped only "carved". Matt is just a crazy SOB, I just wanted to throw him in there.

See Sig and Avatar.

Sean was never raped only "carved". Matt is just a crazy SOB, I just wanted to throw him in there.

Matt's father = Christian