If we trade every star for one of the best prospects in the game

Guest ShaqandWade323

Guest ShaqandWade323

and we start every prospect, are we gonna be like the Bad News Bears? If we trade Loduca and Pierre for prospects, then like every starter would be under 25 with the exception of Luis. Though I hate to see guys like Pierre, Delgado, and Lowell get traded, I've seen some very young teams always play their hearts out, making the game more exciting but on the other hand, they could have no experience and suck like the Panthers. Whatever, just my thoughts on the whole firesale.

Well, you know they'll have a lot of talent. They'll just make a lot of stupid mistakes that will cost them games and win some other games just by making you go "wow."

We will be better than everyone thinks IMO. I hope that Willis and Cabrera make others play better just by being around them. I also hope another natural born leader comes back in one of these trades, to ease the loss of Beckett's clubhouse presense. Hermida seems like a possbility there. Cabrera is becoming a primadonna it seems like and Willis is too good natured and fun loving to really get out there and jump someone's ass if they need it etc. etc.