Happy Thanksgiving from...... Admin!

Accord

Just got this in my e-mail :notworthy :

Accord,

It's that time of year again, Thanksgiving. I try and write each and every year at this time to every registered member of MarlinsBaseball.com and it is the only time of year I speak to one and all. This past year was once again an interesting one. In terms of baseball, the Marlins had a great year that ended in a dissapointing fashion. If not for a late season collapse, the Marlins might've very well made the playoffs and we know what they do there when they make it. Recently there was some dissapointing news out of the Marlins offices when we learned the team is seeking relocation. We all hope they find resolution in South Florida and all the great fans there get to keep the team nearby. Even though I am an out of state fan I would be greatly dissapointed to see the Marlins leave South Florida. Rest assured however no matter what MarlinsBaseball.com will go nowhere.

Recently MarlinsBaseball.com broke the 1 million post barrier on it's current forum location. This is a huge moment for the site that has been on this forum location since August 2002. In a little more than 3 years we accomplished a tremendous achievement and we look forward to millions more posts from Marlins fans all over Florida, the country and the world. If you haven't visited in awhile, we'd love to have you join us again as the forums are busy even during the offseason. If you need any assistance in logging in just let me know and I'll help you out. I'm thankful to be able to be a part of this community as it continues to grows leaps and bounds every year. I run the website but I count myself as an equal to every one of you more than a leader. I'm also thankful for all the great people I've met thru this website.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Enjoy your Holiday Season and Enjoy 2006. Best to you, and yours. Go Marlins in 2006, and I look forward to writing to you all again a year from now.

Regards,

Admin Walansky

Webmaster of MarlinsBaseball.com

-------------------------------------

MarlinsBaseball.com Forums Statistics:

-------------------------------------

Registered Users: 2740

Busiest Time: 462 users were online on 18th August 2005 - 10:09 PM