How do you think Giardi Feels?

I think he was expecting Delgado since he sort of danced around that issue when confronted about it at the conference. Beckett probably came as a big surprise.

He can't gripe about it given that he's a rookie manager, but he did say that he liked the idea of winning here more than overseeing a rebuilding in Tampa...that has to count for something. He'll make lemonade out of lemons for two years and then probably get the hell out of dodge...

On the bright side, he'll be able to pimp on South Beach. Being a single professional athlete (or a major player for da U) in Miami has to be like the most fun ever. I bet D-Train gets all kinds of play from fine women.

what are u talking about?

this was about the manager not d-train

as my former biology teacher would say....."youre an idiot"

:banghead

On the bright side, he'll be able to pimp on South Beach. Being a single professional athlete (or a major player for da U) in Miami has to be like the most fun ever. I bet D-Train gets all kinds of play from fine women.

what are u talking about?

this was about the manager not d-train

as my former biology teacher would say....."youre an idiot"

:banghead

:lol

I just mentioned D-Train because he's 1) a well known professional athlete in So. Florida and 2) he's not married. Don't be so defensive, batboy. I'm just dreaming about what it would be like to be a well known professional athlete in Miami and all the fine women that throw themselves at you...

By the way, your former biology teacher was mean to you. Did he or she really call you that? :p

Isn't Girardi married? :mischief2

Do you think it matters? :mischief2 We all know many of these professional athletes cheat on their wives. Didn't someone come on here and say that Miggy was banging the Mermaids left and right? :mischief2