Question for the ladies

Hollyberry

I bought one of those and it lasted for a year and a half. After that, it just kind of stopped working. It would work for a couple of minues then it would turn off by itself. :confused

I just bought a new one about a month ago and it cost me $120. It's called Q8 or something. The guy who does my hair says it's the best one out there. *shrug*

did your merms buy it online?

i looked at the company's website and apparently they don't honor their 1-year warranty if you buy it online....you'd have to return it to your seller.

but the website does have a link to another company that'll fix it for $35 if it breaks.

oh, and the amazon reviews for it look good.

did your merms buy it online?

i looked at the company's website and apparently they don't honor their 1-year warranty if you buy it online....you'd have to return it to your seller.

the website has a link to another company that'll fix it for $35 if it breaks.

oh, and the amazon reviews for it look good.

My mom bought it at the Regis hair salon at the mall. So we will see what happens. Maybe it will be good for me.

Holly, are you planning on using it very frequently? What kind of warranty does that thing have?

It has a 1 year warranty.. I am kinda planning on using it about 5 times a week. Grr.. I dont know if I should take it back or just give it a try and see if it lasts :lol

Yeah, I mean, it was a gift.

i think the girls at your secret hideaway might be more capable of answering your question, holls :mischief

More opinions the better.... I just dont want this flat iron to be a dud.

You can always read the reviews on Folica. click

I just recently bought myself a Sedu. The sh*t is awesome! :)

Meh...I had a girlfriend straighten my hair with her Chi and I wasn't impressed. I can make mine look just as good with my $25 Vidal Sassoon ceramic flat iron from Target. I use it 2-3 times a week and have had it for more than a year with no problems at all.

Exactly. Mine was like 25 bucks and it works just as well as my friend's Chi. I use mine almost everyday and I've had no problems. Usually, I'm for big brand name stuff because I know they'll do the job but this one is just a waste of money.

Meh...I had a girlfriend straighten my hair with her Chi and I wasn't impressed. I can make mine look just as good with my $25 Vidal Sassoon ceramic flat iron from Target. I use it 2-3 times a week and have had it for more than a year with no problems at all.

Exactly. Mine was like 25 bucks and it works just as well as my friend's Chi. I use mine almost everyday and I've had no problems. Usually, I'm for big brand name stuff because I know they'll do the job but this one is just a waste of money.

I had one from Regis that was $25 and when I went outside my hair would kinda get wavy. With this new flat iron my hair stays perfectly straight :)