HELP.

FishFan89

OK so i bought some fireworks this afternoon and saw a pack of smokebombs for 2 bucks, so i decided to pick them up. Well i lite the fireworks and everthing was fine, decide to g2 my friends house and light the smokebombs, it stained their whole driveway. Im so screwed. does anyone know a chemical or something to get it out? maybe pressurecleaning? i dno all i know is when i saw his dad i took off runing lol. they knew it was me so now i feel bad and im looking for a way to clean it, please someone HELP!!

Wow.

17 and running from people for setting off fireworks. And scared about a little driveway discoloration.

Why not offer the dad to help him clean it off instead of being a buster?

i was f***in sittin there for 2 hours cleaining it so dont give me that sh*t. and ya ud b scared of this dad too, he prob f***in beats his kids ass so dont give me that sh*t.

Wow.

17 and running from people for setting off fireworks. And scared about a little driveway discoloration.

i was f***in sittin there for 2 hours cleaining it so dont give me that sh*t. and ya ud b scared of this dad too, he prob f***in beats his kids ass so dont give me that sh*t.

Happy Holidays! :D

Wow.

Grow up.

You learned a valuable lesson, here. Fireworks are lame.

Now you won't do it again since you're so scared of the kids dad.

ahmen to that das, ill still do them just not on peoples driveways. I ddnt buy the smokebombs i just used them, there not bad, we mainly got them JIC the wackenhuts came to just light them throw them down n run. Ill still do em thouhg, no clue on whether the driveway got cleaned lol.