Jan. 2 Bowl Games

Mark

Guest Juanky

Yikes. An umpire gets in the way of a play for Iowa, plus some of these calls have me scratching my head wondering.

Still doesn't account for Iowa's iffy play thus far on D.

I don't understand how you can make that call when that play is so important...offsides on a kickoff by such a small margin (and in this case, no margin) is just a stupid thing to do when the kids are out there playing their hearts out.

Dumb call on that one, as well as the one near the end of the first half.

Perhaps it's the football gods repaying UF for the travesties that were the 2003 FSU game and the 2004 Tennessee game.

I don't understand how you can make that call when that play is so important...offsides on a kickoff by such a small margin (and in this case, no margin) is just a stupid thing to do when the kids are out there playing their hearts out.

Dumb call on that one, as well as the one near the end of the first half.

Perhaps it's the football gods repaying UF for the travesties that were the 2003 FSU game and the 2004 Tennessee game.

Whew. I'm so glad we won that game to continue our momentum into the recruiting season. #1 draft class by leaps and bounds here we go!

Awful officiating that may have cost Iowa a shot at the win or at least a tie. But like Mark said I fell vindicated after the 03 FSU debacle. A game I intended. There were seroous discussions of charging the field after that one and hanging the refs from the goalposts.