Brady Quinn's sister is the new Reggie Bush

Guest Fritz

They couldn't stop talking about her during the game. Sure, it was an interesting story the first 150,000 times I heard it, but I didn't want to keep having to look at her pseudo-tranny face. She's not particularly attractive.

My mom commented that she looked like a man. I originally just assumed she had a big head, but her facial structure is very masculine. The big cheekbones, large forehead, large frame, etc.

Jesus, jump all over the girl. It was ABC putting her out there, she wasnt asked to be judged and critiqued by you Adonises.

Says the leader of the Babe forums.

Judging/Critiquing models and celebrities from random people who dont put themselves out there is different in my view.

Jesus, jump all over the girl. It was ABC putting her out there, she wasnt asked to be judged and critiqued by you Adonises.

Judging/Critiquing models and celebrities from random people who dont put themselves out there is different in my view.

You wouldn't say being the brother of a future first round QB and girlfriend of a future first round linebacker makes you a celebrity?

You wouldn't say being the brother of a first round QB and girlfriend of a future first round linebacker makes you a celebrity?

So the spouse, sibling, or relative of a famous person has to be/should be forced in to the public eye? Since when?

You wouldn't say being the brother of a first round QB and girlfriend of a future first round linebacker makes you a celebrity?

So the spouse, sibling, or relative of a famous person has to be/should be forced in to the public eye? Since when?

No, but its not everyday someone is the spouse and sibling of two seperate 1st round draft picks, playing in a BCS bowl against each other is it?

That has nothing to do with my point that I find it is stupid to overly critique how a fan in the stands looks just because they are related to and date football players.

I also find it funny that one would critique the looks of the girlfriend of a football player who I am sure can pretty much hand pick the 'tang he wants on campus by a bunch of 'adonises' *cough* *cough* on this message board.

That has nothing to do with my point that I find it is stupid to overly critique how a fan in the stands looks just because they are related to and date football players.

I also find it funny that one would critique the looks of the girlfriend of a football player who I am sure can pretty much hand pick the 'tang he wants on campus by a bunch of 'adonises' *cough* *cough* on this message board.

Okay and i find it hypocritical of you to get on someone for critiquing the looks of a woman.

Okay and i find it hypocritical of you to get on someone for critiquing the looks of a woman.

Go ahead and say your .02, but when people start talking about psuedo trannys and breaking down her face structure, in my book that is taking it a bit too far. Like I said, that picture does her little justice.

But I'm sure 'Burner' that with all the women you have gone through in your lifetime you would be a fantastic judge of the looks of a typical college coed.

Go ahead and say your .02, but when people start talking about psuedo trannys and breaking down her face structure, in my book that is taking it a bit too far. Like I said, that picture does her little justice.

But I'm sure 'Burner' that with all the women you have gone through in your lifetime you would be a fantastic judge of the looks of a typical college coed.

I will agree with you that calling her a psuedo tranny goes alittle far. And :lol my name has nothing to do with how many girls I have been with in my lifetime.