Marcus Vick

El Guapo

It wont take much for him to be better than Mike Vick, who is one of the worst QBs in the game(and by far the most overrated).

He is already a better passer, but once again that is not hard to do when your older brother is horrible at that aspect of the game.

It wont take much for him to be better than Mike Vick, who is one of the worst QBs in the game(and by far the most overrated).

He is already a better passer, but once again that is not hard to do when your older brother is horrible at that aspect of the game.

:lol

I do agree with the overrated part, though

The one really bad thing he did was a DUI, and I don't want to overlook that. But other than that, his rap sheet is a bunch of little things like unsportsmanlike conduct, driving without a license, possession of marijuana, etc.

Kid's no angel, but he's not exactly a sociopath either. If the Dolphins see fit to use a 4th/5th rounder on him, I wouldn't complain. That said, I don't think it's going to happen. This is Nick Saban, not Jimmy Johnson.

But where? Is he a 1st rounder?

i doubt it, but i can't see him going any later than the 2nd round. he's a vick.

if he's still around then (and we have a pick), we should take him.

You really think 2nd round?

I wouldn't take him there.