Vince Young

JJ24

I like alot of the qbs coming out in the draft this year. If cutler isnt there at 16. My next choice would be omar jacobs i really like this guy. hes mobile and can throw the ball all over the place something that we need with our o line some one who can move and get the ball out to chambers accurately .Now im not saying we take him at 15 beacuse he should be aroung in the second or third round we should use that 15 for a Oline Marcuse Mcneil. Or maybe look for a 3/4 WR beacuse Gilmore isnt cutting it and Welker is only a possesion reciever at most and should be more focused on being the awsome return man that he is

Sweet, I love the guy, and it'll drop Cutler back further for the Fins.

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

exactly. He will be gone top 5 but lowers cutler's stock. We might even be able to trade back and pick up Jay

I like alot of the qbs coming out in the draft this year. If cutler isnt there at 16. My next choice would be omar jacobs i really like this guy. hes mobile and can throw the ball all over the place something that we need with our o line some one who can move and get the ball out to chambers accurately .Now im not saying we take him at 15 beacuse he should be aroung in the second or third round we should use that 15 for a Oline Marcuse Mcneil. Or maybe look for a 3/4 WR beacuse Gilmore isnt cutting it and Welker is only a possesion reciever at most and should be more focused on being the awsome return man that he is

omar would be a good project in the third. There is a rumor Jamarcus Russel might declare too. I would have to look at him long and hard too for he has a great arm and accuracy when healthy. Stanton would interest me, Croyle too.

omar would be a good project in the third. There is a rumor Jamarcus Russel might declare too. I would have to look at him long and hard too for he has a great arm and accuracy when healthy. Stanton would interest me, Croyle too.

i know there is alot of talent in the Qb spot this year you just have to be open minded and realize there are great nfl caliber Qbs outside of Leinart Young and Cutler.

i know there is alot of talent in the Qb spot this year you just have to be open minded and realize there are great nfl caliber Qbs outside of Leinart Young and Cutler.

agreed, if one of those big hogs like Scott is there at 15 I have a hard time passing on him really. Or huff ( I think he will end up in the top of the draft though).

I also have some interest in whitehurst later in the draft.

Vince, NOT a surprise... Nothing much for him to play for in the college level. I still think Bush goes number 1 to the Texans... Young to the Saints

I'm fairly certin NO already indicated Leinart was their first choice.

I think that'd be a mistake for them. Not to be a bandwagon Vince Young advocate, but what the Saints need is a leader and solidarity at the QB position. Leinart is good, but he is not that answer.

Vince, NOT a surprise... Nothing much for him to play for in the college level. I still think Bush goes number 1 to the Texans... Young to the Saints

I think that'd be a mistake for them. Not to be a bandwagon Vince Young advocate, but what the Saints need is a leader and solidarity at the QB position. Leinart is good, but he is not that answer.

I'd take Leinart before Young, but that's just me.

Why is Young a "leader" but Leinart not?

I think its largely based on Vince Young absolutely putting the Texas team on his shoulders and leading them to a national championship.

I think its largely based on Vince Young absolutely putting the Texas team on his shoulders and leading them to a national championship.

Meh, that's pretty dumb. Leinart only lost twice in college, so if you're going by that line of thinking, it's not like he lacks "leadership" skills.

Guest Juanky

Yeah.

Team record is not worth looking at if you compare the two, since they have the same number of losses (with Young playing in a real conference).

Meh, that's pretty dumb. Leinart only lost twice in college, so if you're going by that line of thinking, it's not like he lacks "leadership" skills.

ya try picking up on the entire story there.

Young had the same amount of losses as Matt and ended his career on a 20 game win streak, including two absolutely amazing performanes in the Rose Bowl two years in a row. The second being even more titilating than the first which few thought was truly possible.

ya try picking up on the entire story there.

Young had the same amount of losses as Matt and ended his career on a 20 game win streak, including two absolutely amazing performanes in the Rose Bowl two years in a row. The second being even more titilating than the first which few thought was truly possible.

So he's more of a "leader" because of the current winning streak (Leinart had a pretty strong one going until last Wednesday) and the Rose Bowl performances? Leinart played pretty damn well in big games himself (Orange Bowl vs Oklahoma, Rose Bowl vs Michigan) and wasn't exactly garbage in the Rose Bowl this year.

They had similar college records, similar performances in big games, but because Young's Rose Bowl this year was better than Leinart's, he's now more of a "leader"?

That's crap. Arguing who is more talented is one thing, but the "leadership" angle largely because of a performance in one game is stupid.