Official College Basketball Thread

Passion

We've gone too long on here without consistent NCAA basketball discussion. Instead of threads on individual random games, lets condense it here.

Boston College continues their tumble down the rankings and the ACC with a 78-60 beatdown from N.C State. They still dont really have a quality win.

Vandy ends a 31 game losing streak in Rupp Arena and beats the hapless Wildcats of Kentucky, 57-52.

Let's keep this thread going throughout the year.

Hawks had a good win over Illinois the other day... Penn State and Minnesota coming up, need to win both because we start a tough stretch with OSU, Indiana and MSU.

UNI went into Wichita State and into Missouri State and whooped both their asses, both were supposed to be towards the top of the MVC.. UNI is not going to lose many more games in conference this year.

The first half of that Vandy-UK game was some serious ugliness. It didn't get much better in the 2nd. Seems like a down year in the SEC, though I do kinda like LSU. They're 8-5 but they didn't do themselves any favors with their schedule. I have a feeling Florida will get a #1 seed on account of that whole conference sucking, and then bomb out early in the tourney.

UM is 6-5 coming off the big Maryland win, and hopefully they can take a trip up the ACC ladder soon. Next game is Saturday at UNC on the Duece.

FIU is 3-6 though they haven't started Sun Belt play yet. Their first conference game is Thursday at North Texas.

UM is 6-5 coming off the big Maryland win, and hopefully they can take a trip up the ACC ladder soon. Next game is Saturday at UNC on the Duece.

FIU is 3-6 though they haven't started Sun Belt play yet. Their first conference game is Thursday at North Texas.

Hmmm...what records are those? Miami is 9-6 overall. I don't know what FIU is, but I'd guess they've played more than 9 games.

In unrelated news, Baylor finally plays its first game tomorrow.

The first half of that Vandy-UK game was some serious ugliness. It didn't get much better in the 2nd. Seems like a down year in the SEC, though I do kinda like LSU. They're 8-5 but they didn't do themselves any favors with their schedule. I have a feeling Florida will get a #1 seed on account of that whole conference sucking, and then bomb out early in the tourney.

If LSU had some consistency in their backcourt they would be a serious national player this year. The injury to Tack Minor really has hurt their team.

TCU vs New Mexico

Wake Forest vs Clemson

West Virginia vs Georgetown

Villanova vs Rutgers

Florida vs Mississippi State

Georgia vs Tennessee

Marquette vs Seton Hall

Penn State vs Northwestern

LSU vs Arkansas

Nebraska vs Kansas State

Creighton vs Northern Iowa

Texas A&M vs Oklahoma State

Kansas vs Colorado

Should be a fun night.

TCU vs New Mexico

Wake Forest vs Clemson

West Virginia vs Georgetown

Villanova vs Rutgers

Florida vs Mississippi State

Georgia vs Tennessee

Marquette vs Seton Hall

Penn State vs Northwestern

LSU vs Arkansas

Nebraska vs Kansas State

Creighton vs Northern Iowa

Texas A&M vs Oklahoma State

Kansas vs Colorado

Should be a fun night.

HOW COULD YOU FORGET NIU @ BOWLING GREEN??? God!

:shifty

Hmmm...what records are those? Miami is 9-6 overall. I don't know what FIU is, but I'd guess they've played more than 9 games.

In unrelated news, Baylor finally plays its first game tomorrow.Yeah, for some reason my ESPN sidebar was showing me old records and games. FIU is 5-6 overall and 3-4 in the conference (good for fourth), and you already pointed out UM's.