Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dear Admin,

Featured Replies

How are you today? I am fine, thank you for asking. Anyway, I am writing you this note to request that you bring back a stadium/franchise's future sub-forum. I, for one, am tired of seeing topics about San Antonio and Hialeah's stadium all over the Marlins forum when all I want to do is talk about the team on the field. I believe many of us are tired of reading about how sweet San Antonio's proposal is going to be and then Das and the 3 guys from Texas arguing with the Florida hardliners about it for 40 posts. I understand, of course, that we don't have to click on such topics if we don't want to. But I, for one, am tired of worrying about the future of this team which is out of our hands anyway and would like to focus on the field, where it matters. Such topics take away from the awesomeness of Shadez, Hammer, Kool-Aid, Cabs, Jake, The D and Me Trains, and any other cool nickname you would like to insert here, like I dunno, Human Fan (Aguila!) and the Miami Hit Machine (Moehler!). Please consider my proposal and have a great day!

 

Love,

Hugg

I agree with Huggy Bear.......

Dear Hugg,

 

YOU ARE THE MAN!! I want to read about this team on the Field, not about leaving!!

 

Best Wishes,

Fish4life :lol

I agree with Hugg. The stadium subforum needs to be brought back.

I agree with Hugg. The stadium subforum needs to be brought back.

 

I agree, and I also think you need to change your avatar. That thing is freaky scary.

yeah, that picture of the cat either has to have two ears or no picture at all....that's some scary stuff.

yeah, that picture of the cat either has to have two ears or no picture at all....that's some scary stuff.

 

:lol What?

 

Believe me he has two ears.

yeah, that picture of the cat either has to have two ears or no picture at all....that's some scary stuff.

 

:lol What?

 

Believe me he has two ears.

Is it a very very small ear?

yeah, that picture of the cat either has to have two ears or no picture at all....that's some scary stuff.

 

:lol What?

 

Believe me he has two ears.

Is it a very very small ear?

:lol

 

Nemo cat!

  • Author

Forum created.

 

 

You are so getting a donation when I get my new debit card next week.

Miami Hit Machine!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.