On second thought, I hate Mets fans even more.

fsufishfan04

After all the replies to my anti-yankee post, I did some thinking and realized that I really hate Mets fans. Every time the Mets come to town, their fans crawl out of the sewers and come to the games. They're loud, obnoxious, and start more fights than any other fans I've ever seen. So, to the Yankees I apologize. You're not the worst, the Mets are. And now they're just like the Yankees, they're buying every high priced player in sight and have this arrogance to them that is just repulsive. Down with the Mets!

P.S. I thought of this before tonight's loss, so this is not just sour grapes about them beating us or anything. The Mets could be the worst team in baseball and I would still hate them.

Guest Lissy

I happen to agree. I've been to a few Marlins/Mets games here in Florida and their fans are classless and obnoxious. I'm sure Yankee fans are the same.

It's just funny how they hate the Yankees for spending lots of $ on players when their team is doing the exact same thing.

Oh the joys of watching a game with Mets fans... ugh. Yankee fans are actually a little classier from my experiences going to both Yankee and Shea stadiums.

Yes they are, however Cubs fans trounce them both in terms of obnoxiousness.

Every team has good fans, but the Cubs worst is impossible to top.

Oh the joys of watching a game with Mets fans... ugh. Yankee fans are actually a little classier from my experiences going to both Yankee and Shea stadiums.

totally agree. i've never been annoyed at fans at yankee stadium as much as at shea.

Ditto, as much as I look forward to going to Shea tomorrow, it annoys me cuz I know I have to listen to all their BS.

Guest Lissy

Yes they are, however Cubs fans trounce them both in terms of obnoxiousness.

Every team has good fans, but the Cubs worst is impossible to top.

I agree. Cubs fans are much worse.

There are some good Cubs fans, quite knowledgeable about the game...been friends with one my whole life. And, yes he probably is the exception.

I've never come across Yankees fans, except bandwagoners, and you cant really say anything bad about a bandwagoner. Same for Mets fans.

I do know some Boston fans, they truly do have a passion for the game, my platoon sergeant was one. I hated the guy, since I was a new private and he was fresh off being a drill sergeant, but we got along when we discussed baseball. He got to play softball in Fenway, and when he told the story there was even a little twinkle in his eye.

I am smack dab in the middle of Cardinal nation, and their fans annoy me more than any. Like the drunk guy that said he was going to shove the Alex Gonzalez jersey up my rectal cavity.

I know some Yankee fans who are diehard and are good fans, others are just annoying. Don't know much about Met fans.

My most recent experience with New York fans was after the Panthers/Rangers, which the Panthers won. Jagr missed and all the Ranger fans were cheering until they realized he actually missed. :lol Anyways, they lost and they still chanted "Let's go Rangers" on the way out. Don't these people know when to shuts up?

About Cub fans, I went to game 4 of the NLCS in 2003, when the Cubs won their 3rd game with my family, and I was begging my father to leave before the last out so I didn't have to be around the Cub fans when they won. It was so awesome when they got pwned the next 3 games. :thumbup

Guest marlins02

damn that mets fan with the signs that forte just interviewed is a real a**hole. i couldnt believe he had the nerve saying some of that stuff. :banghead

"take care down in florida" was the last comment he said after a series of "polite" answers (trying to fool all of us). that bastard. :plain

Guest Festa

Every time the Mets come to town, their fans crawl out of the sewers and come to the games.

:lol :lol :lol

Cub fans are by far the worst though.

After all the replies to my anti-yankee post, I did some thinking and realized that I really hate Mets fans. Every time the Mets come to town, their fans crawl out of the sewers and come to the games. They're loud, obnoxious, and start more fights than any other fans I've ever seen. So, to the Yankees I apologize. You're not the worst, the Mets are. And now they're just like the Yankees, they're buying every high priced player in sight and have this arrogance to them that is just repulsive. Down with the Mets!

P.S. I thought of this before tonight's loss, so this is not just sour grapes about them beating us or anything. The Mets could be the worst team in baseball and I would still hate them.

oh you think the mets fans are bad? go to a dolphins/jets game...you'll hate the new york fans even more. thats just typical new yorkers though. god i hate them!

I've never come across Yankees fans, except bandwagoners?

I have never encountered a real Yankees fan, all the ones i've known were bandwagoners...

Meet Yankeefan21. I hear he?s a pretty knowledgeable sports fan?

oh you think the mets fans are bad? go to a dolphins/jets game...you'll hate the new york fans even more. thats just typical new yorkers though. god i hate them!

Yeah? Jets fans are really from Jersey. ?New Yorkers? are Giants fans. :thumbup

Stay classy Miami. :mischief

I've never come across Yankees fans, except bandwagoners?

I have never encountered a real Yankees fan, all the ones i've known were bandwagoners...

Meet Yankeefan21. I hear he?s a pretty knowledgeable sports fan?

Yeah? Jets fans are really from Jersey. ?New Yorkers? are Giants fans. :thumbup

Stay classy Miami. :mischief

Hey, I wasnt referring to you. I meant people I have actually met, like in person. The Yankees bandwagon was destroyed by the Cardinals bandwagon(and White Sox/Red Sox/Astors bandwagons to a lesser extent) in the last 2 seasons, so I cant even say that I know any Yankees bandwagon fans anymore. Honestly, besides the true Cardinals fans and the scattered Cubs fans around here, I rarely encounter any "true" baseball fans.