September 13, 200323 yr I vote showered with Gifts and anyway Admin, don't you have island with your name on it?
September 13, 200323 yr HAH, I just wiped out your entire army. You fool, keep living this pipe dream.
September 13, 200323 yr The power hungry b*tch thinks demodding me means killing me. Does he not realize that robots dont need to be able to edit posts?
September 13, 200323 yr ladies and gentlemen, due to joe's crap..... allow me to introduce your newest mod.... i am sure he will help clean things up around here.......
September 13, 200323 yr Author I removed Roscoe's a** so fast, it's not even funny. See... no one is laughing.
September 13, 200323 yr BANNED JOE ! Don't you mean "ban"? Using "banned" is implying that he has already been banned, while saying "ban" is implying that he has not yet been banned, but you want him to be.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.