Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shadez Nation t-shirts

Featured Replies

I have a quick question for all of you guys. I am wanting to make some Shadez Nation t-shirts but I don't have anything in mind. I don't have a picture, or what kind of font "Shadez Nation" should be in.

 

I just want to know the general thought of making t-shirts like this. Just give me all of your opinions and thoughts.

 

For font I was thinking of the kind of font that the words, "Florida" and "Marlins" are in.

 

Just give me some thoughts....

 

Thanks Guys!!

If you want this kid to waste money and time on such an endeavour, be my guest. I'm simply warning him that it's a bad undertaking.

 

The whole Shadez nation thing is cool on the forum, but nobody knows about it outside of the forums--and I seriously doubt anyone would buy t-shirts.

 

I'm not saying it's a horrible idea--but at the moment, it's a waste of time.

  • Author

If you want this kid to waste money and time on such an endeavour, be my guest. I'm simply warning him that it's a bad undertaking.

 

The whole Shadez nation thing is cool on the forum, but nobody knows about it outside of the forums--and I seriously doubt anyone would buy t-shirts.

 

I'm not saying it's a horrible idea--but at the moment, it's a waste of time.

 

 

I wouldn't make them for people who didn't want them. If you wanted them then tell me....and I know its only on this forum so I don't expect everyone to know what the heck the t-shirt even means, but still I feel it's a nice idea. My opinion :cool

Ok that's cool bro. As long as you realize you have a limited target audience....

 

Again, I'm not bashing the idea. Just trying to be realistic in terms of marketing...

I might be interested in one of those Shadez Nation t-shirts.

Me too (just for the sake of making Lefty look like an idiot).

 

Actually everything I said in this thread is true, so there's really no way to make me look like an idiot. But thanks for trying, fewel!

HELL YEA!! They look nice and are to to to to expensive.... Im down man! I'll wear it to games for sure!!

  • Author

I would sell them for 10 a piece probably.

 

I've settled on "Shadez Nation" to look like the "Florida Marlins" font on the jerseys.

 

The only thing left to figure out is the picture for the front.

 

EDIT: What about an outline of Shadez in white or something and then over his eyes put the blue shades.

I would sell them for 10 a piece probably.

 

I've settled on "Shadez Nation" to look like the "Florida Marlins" font on the jerseys.

 

The only thing left to figure out is the picture for the front.

 

EDIT: What about an outline of Shadez in white or something and then over his eyes put the blue shades.

 

 

Ill be glad to help man... Put up a basic design and I will give me opinions on it... PM me if you want

  • Author

well I can't draw real well but I can get plenty of T-shirts that are cheap, but not cheap to where you wash it like 15-20 times and it's done. I would make sure that it's a nice t-shirt that we get.

 

Fish4Life if you want to help with the design be my guest. Just don't expect any royalties....I just thought of this as a cool idea for all of us. I'll buy all the t-shirts...no problem there...other than the 10 bucks that you guys would owe.

 

So as soon as Fish or any of you for that matter want to whip up a neat little design be my guest. I can then go to my local t-shirt graphics store get one done on a black t-shirt...if thats ok with you guys. And post the picture of it on here and see if you guys like it, and then we can all go from there.

 

Still sound good to some of you?

Damn Jewey. You make it sound like he wants to sell them at Walmart. Obviously its for forum members who know what Shadez Nation is.

well I can't draw real well but I can get plenty of T-shirts that are cheap, but not cheap to where you wash it like 15-20 times and it's done. I would make sure that it's a nice t-shirt that we get.

 

Fish4Life if you want to help with the design be my guest. Just don't expect any royalties....I just thought of this as a cool idea for all of us. I'll buy all the t-shirts...no problem there...other than the 10 bucks that you guys would owe.

 

So as soon as Fish or any of you for that matter want to whip up a neat little design be my guest. I can then go to my local t-shirt graphics store get one done on a black t-shirt...if thats ok with you guys. And post the picture of it on here and see if you guys like it, and then we can all go from there.

 

Still sound good to some of you?

 

 

Well.. Do we want to use the Shadez nation Logo?? What do you want to have on it? Pic of him or what?

I would sell them for 10 a piece probably.

 

I've settled on "Shadez Nation" to look like the "Florida Marlins" font on the jerseys.

 

The only thing left to figure out is the picture for the front.

 

EDIT: What about an outline of Shadez in white or something and then over his eyes put the blue shades.

 

I'd buy one for $10 for sure. :w00t

  • Author

Maybe have a picture of Shadez on it. To make it cheap maybe it could be just a shadow of him maybe? Then put the shadez on him from there, and then put Shadez at the top and Nation at the bottom.

 

Sound good? If not you can do your own thing....just make it look nice my man!! Then i'll take it to the local print shop and I can get one done and show it to everyone.

 

Let me know.....

 

Also price will vary depending on how much the shirt costs guys. I will not make a profit off of this, I will just make you pay what I paid.....I just want all of us to have some cool shirts!! :)

 

The Shadez Nation logo looks nice. Maybe we could try and use that Is there anyway that you could blow that sucker up and make it look nice, and change the color of "Shadez Nation" since the shirt will be black?

 

Just a suggestion.....

Please let me know when/if you make them. If it's for only $10 then I will for sure get one!

I'm interested

 

*says the man going to make a Shadez Nation banner*

I'm in....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.