April 13, 200620 yr 4/13/06 Recalled LHP Scott Olsen from Triple-A Albuquerque; optioned RHP Chris Resop to Triple-A Albuquerque. While I think he's better than Welleymer and Hergres, he's the only one with options and hopefully he'll be back soon
April 13, 200620 yr Luck of the draw, he's not the worst reliever on the squad by any stretch but he's the easiest to send down. He'll be back in a couple of weeks hopefully.
April 14, 200620 yr Luck of the draw, he's not the worst reliever on the squad by any stretch but he's the easiest to send down. He'll be back in a couple of weeks hopefully. Who are they going to release to make room for him?
April 14, 200620 yr Herges or Joe Worthless? I'm good with seeing Borowski dumped....but I doubt it would happen.
April 14, 200620 yr Luck of the draw, he's not the worst reliever on the squad by any stretch but he's the easiest to send down. He'll be back in a couple of weeks hopefully. Who are they going to release to make room for him?Difficult to say now.....let's see what happens in a few weeks
April 14, 200620 yr heck option down reed....resop can try center and probably hit better than reed too :plain
April 14, 200620 yr heck option down reed....resop can try center and probably hit better than reed too :plain he was drafted as a hitter
April 14, 200620 yr I hope Resop does well in AAA, makes it back to the bigs and sticks. I think he can be an asset to the team if given the chance to contribute over an extended period of time.
April 14, 200620 yr It's unfortunate. He was pitching better than Borowski, Herges, and perhaps Wellemeyer. Certainly he'll be the first one back if someone goes on the DL.
April 14, 200620 yr I hope Resop does well in AAA, makes it back to the bigs and sticks. I think he can be an asset to the team if given the chance to contribute over an extended period of time. i agree.....he justs needs some experience. Herges or Joe Worthless? I'm good with seeing Borowski dumped....but I doubt it would happen. no, it wouldn't happen this early in the season...they'll give him more of a chance. borowski's control has been horrible so far...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.