Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Your Picture Thread

Featured Replies

QUOTE(PudgesXmasElf81 @ Dec 13 2003, 10:50 PM)

I am so out of right now....

 

Snap out of it :hat we have to get to pg. 100 by midnight :mischief ;)

Nothing new tonight in Chi-Town tonight.

 

 

I had to make a late night ice cream run last night though. That was pretty interesting.

QUOTE(LCastillo @ Dec 13 2003, 10:51 PM)

How do you like Dean's chances?

 

Bob is not allowed to comment on that seeing as he is considering a run at this himself in 2004.

QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 10:52 PM)

I had to make a late night ice cream run last night though. That was pretty interesting.

 

How can an ice cream run be exciting? Explain to Bob.

QUOTE(Bob Dole @ Dec 13 2003, 9:53 PM)

QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 10:52 PM)

I had to make a late night ice cream run last night though. That was pretty interesting.

 

How can an ice cream run be exciting? Explain to Bob.

Nah I explaned it to Admin already, ask him if you want to know.

QUOTE(KJC @ Dec 13 2003, 10:52 PM)

do you still have interns?

 

Bob has interns as far as he knows. Where are Katy and Dani?

QUOTE(Bob Dole @ Dec 13 2003, 10:53 PM)

QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 10:52 PM)

I had to make a late night ice cream run last night though. That was pretty interesting.

 

How can an ice cream run be exciting? Explain to Bob.

When your in Chicago and traveling around the City at night

 

automatically everything becomes interesting in it's own little way

 

...or so I assume

QUOTE(LCastillo @ Dec 13 2003, 9:54 PM)

QUOTE(Bob Dole @ Dec 13 2003, 10:53 PM)

QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 10:52 PM)

I had to make a late night ice cream run last night though.? That was pretty interesting.

 

How can an ice cream run be exciting? Explain to Bob.

When your in Chicago and traveling around the City at night

 

automatically everything becomes interesting in it's own little way

 

...or so I assume

Also true.

QUOTE(PudgesXmasElf81 @ Dec 13 2003, 10:55 PM)

I want candy...

 

Want some of Bob's licorice, baby?

i think they are having a party, and we arent invited...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.