The Florida Marlins vs. Chicago Cubs @ 8pm ET.

Hollyberry

Dontrelle Willis................vs....................Sean Marshall.

1-0 2.92 ERA.............................. 1-0 6.28 ERA.

Dontrelle Willis knows all about facing the Cubs. Drafted out of high school by Chicago, the D-Train has faced his former team six times.

Meeting No. 7 takes place Tuesday night at Wrigley Field.

Willis is 2-0 with a 1.01 ERA in four starts in Chicago. And overall, he is 2-2 with a 4.64 against the Cubs.

After suffering a tough 6-3 loss on Monday, the Marlins are turning to the D-Train to get themselves back on the winning track. They have dropped two straight and are 2-4 on the road trip.

For his career, Willis is a perfect 9-0 in the month of April. And a victory would be No. 48 in Willis' young career, which would tie Brad Penny for second-most wins in franchise history. The Marlins' all-time victory leader is A.J. Burnett, who posted 49.

Willis is taking the mound on what is forecasted to be a cold night, with a high in the 40s.

The Cubs are going with rookie left-hander Sean Marshall, who is making his fourth Major League start.

Pitching matchup

FLA: LHP Dontrelle Willis (1-0, 2.92 ERA)

While the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field might scare most pitchers, Willis has no problem there. He is 2-0 with a 1.01 ERA in four career appearances in Chicago. He logged both wins last season, including a 2-1 nail-biter in which he allowed six hits and one run in 7 1/3 innings.

CHI: LHP Sean Marshall (0-1, 6.28 ERA)

In his second big-league start on April 14, Marshall picked up his first win as well as his first hit and RBI with a run-scoring single. The lefty held the Pirates to four runs on five hits and one walk over five-plus innings. He struck out two, and departed after giving up two hits in the sixth, including Nate McLouth's first homer. He retired the first nine batters he faced in the game, and showed incredible poise.

Player to watch

Todd Walker was robbed three times of hits on Monday night, but he drew a crucial walk in a six-run Chicago eighth inning. For the season, Walker is batting .385.

On the Internet

MLB.TV

Gameday Audio

? Gameday

? Official game notes

On television

? FSN

On radio

? 560 WQAM, 1140 WQBA (Espa?ol) Up next

? Wednesday: Marlins (Scott Olsen, 1-1, 1.50 ERA) at Cubs (Angel Guzman, 0-0, 0.00 ERA), 2:20 p.m. ET

? Thursday: Off-day

? Friday: Rockies (Jeff Francis, 0-2, 5.16 ERA) at Marlins (Sergio Mitre, 1-2, 4.56 ERA), 7:35 p.m. ET

Click here for the Marlins theme song We have to get ready :( .

Click here for another song

GO MARLINS!!

Rally Scene:

Extra picture I just took. Gangster Figment Altoid. Go Marlins

Guest markotsay7

^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ Apr 25 2006, 12:43 PM) 1121777[/snapback]

a woman started a gamethread? a woman? you mean there wasn't a kitchen around she could be busy in making me dinner?

-k. hernandez

:notworthy :lol

I mean, I would never tell a woman to get out of the kitchen, but they shouldn't be in the game thread.

^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ Apr 25 2006, 12:43 PM) 1121777[/snapback]

a woman started a gamethread? a woman? you mean there wasn't a kitchen around she could be busy in making me dinner?

-k. hernandez

:lol :lol :lol :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Alright boys... Lets turn this series around! GO FISH!

^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ Apr 25 2006' date=' 12:43 PM) [snapback']1121777[/snapback]

-k. hernandez

:notworthy :lol

I mean, I would never tell a woman to get out of the kitchen, but they shouldn't be in the game thread.

:(

Guest Guest

:plain

I hope you aren't being serious.