13-13

Dtrain35100791

They could play the rest of the season at home and they still wouldn't sniff .500. Some(most) of you have to get beyond looking at wins and losses as the measuring stick this season. If not, you're in for a very long and dissapointing summer. Just root for progress from some individual players. And hope we steer clear of serious injuries.

They could play the rest of the season at home and they still wouldn't sniff .500. Some(most) of you have to get beyond looking at wins and losses as the measuring stick this season. If not, you're in for a very long and dissapointing summer. Just root for progress from some individual players. And hope we steer clear of serious injuries.

Very true but as Ive mentioned......we've played 6 home games. I believe that as of tonite the NL West leading Astros have played about 5 or 6 AWAY games.

My point is there is still a chance we wont lose 100 games this year.

Very true but as Ive mentioned......we've played 6 home games. I believe that as of tonite the NL West leading Astros have played about 5 or 6 AWAY games.

Sure. Until we actually get to 100 losses there's always a chance we won't. :p

But so far, this team looks like a 100 loss team. There's always the hope they'll start to learn how to win, but so far, they're finding very imaginative ways to lose.

*NL Central leading Astros

we wont get back to .500 any time soon, its gonna take playing well over a long stretch to get anywhere near that point

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.