Roberto Luongo at Marlins Games

MiRi

I saw Roberto at the Marlins game on Saturday. He was sitting by the opposing bullpen in the nice expensive seats. He came out on the jumbotron. So sad that I was one of the few who actually knew who he is. I was the only one clapping for him in my section too.

He must have been there too last night. Someone by the name of Jacob Luongo won something. He must be related. I don't think the name Luongo is very common, is it?

I saw him when he threw out the ceremonial pitch in 2004 against the White Sox. Like literally, I was walking around and he walked by with his girlfriend. I was like holy sh*t and thought about saying hello, but he was with his girlfriend and that would have been rude of me.

I saw him that day too. I did actually approach him. He was really cool about it.

THATS AWESOME!! Great pic...

I saw him on the jumbo-tron.. I noticed him right away but now one else seemed to know who he was...

That's awesome Miri.

The Wings should trade for him. Would you take Datsyuk for Luongo?

No way, that's an awful trade.

Worth a try, I guess.

Send us Zetteberg and Lidstrom and a first rounder and you can have him... :mischief

In other words, no way. Franchise goalies are hard to find. Especially talents like Roberto,

I saw Roberto at the Marlins game on Saturday. He was sitting by the opposing bullpen in the nice expensive seats. He came out on the jumbotron. So sad that I was one of the few who actually knew who he is. I was the only one clapping for him in my section too.

He must have been there too last night. Someone by the name of Jacob Luongo won something. He must be related. I don't think the name Luongo is very common, is it?

I sat there last season for the two games I went to vs. Milwaukee. They're not all that expensive and they're awesome seats.

Guest marlins02

I sat there last season for the two games I went to vs. Milwaukee. They're not all that expensive and they're awesome seats.

the motherf***ers that sit there are stupid enough to pay $10 for a sh*tty small mixed drink but wont spare a couple of bucks to the people that serve it...

*ends rant*

i would say the best part of that section is getting to pass the dugouts inside and seeing the players upclose.

the motherf***ers that sit there are stupid enough to pay $10 for a sh*tty small mixed drink but wont spare a couple of bucks to the people that serve it...

*ends rant*

i would say the best part of that section is getting to pass the dugouts inside and seeing the players upclose.

Oh you mean in the served section. I sat just above that. The first 9 rows are served by waitresses. I sat in the 10th row.

Guest marlins02

*ends rant*

Oh you mean in the served section. I sat just above that. The first 9 rows are served by waitresses. I sat in the 10th row.

i was actually talking about the seats next to the bullpen that are basically on the field.

the blue seats go up to the 7th row i believe. i can talk sh*t about the people that sit there to but you got a better chance of getting tipped there.

*ends rant*

i was actually talking about the seats next to the bullpen that are basically on the field.

the blue seats go up to the 7th row i believe. i can talk sh*t about the people that sit there to but you got a better chance of getting tipped there.

Gotcha.