Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are there any beautiful parts of Hialeah?

Featured Replies

I was wondering if there were any bautiful parts of hialeha or miami-dade county. What helps to get fans is give them something to look at, SBC has worked to profection, altohugh theyve been winning every year the stadiums been open pretty much. Is there any waterfront propert ect. wherethed be able to put the stadium?

 

 

every1lovesme lives in Hialeah. :hat

Well, Festa's in Hialeah. How can you not call him beautiful?

 

 

 

Awwwwww.

 

:mischief

 

:kiss2

I was wondering if there were any bautiful parts of hialeha or miami-dade county. What helps to get fans is give them something to look at, SBC has worked to profection, altohugh theyve been winning every year the stadiums been open pretty much. Is there any waterfront propert ect. wherethed be able to put the stadium?

 

 

That would depend on your definition of "beautiful" and whether or not you like your billboards in English or not.

I was wondering if there were any bautiful parts of hialeha or miami-dade county. What helps to get fans is give them something to look at, SBC has worked to profection, altohugh theyve been winning every year the stadiums been open pretty much. Is there any waterfront propert ect. wherethed be able to put the stadium?

 

 

That would depend on your definition of "beautiful" and whether or not you like your billboards in English or not.

 

Dude, So Fla is a diverse place.....don't try that agenda here.

I was wondering if there were any bautiful parts of hialeha or miami-dade county. What helps to get fans is give them something to look at, SBC has worked to profection, altohugh theyve been winning every year the stadiums been open pretty much. Is there any waterfront propert ect. wherethed be able to put the stadium?

 

 

That would depend on your definition of "beautiful" and whether or not you like your billboards in English or not.

 

Dude, So Fla is a diverse place.....don't try that agenda here.

 

 

How is that agenda ? It is a fact that most billboards/signs etc are not in English in Hialeah.

I hope *insert business here*'s marketing department did their homework and found out 92% of the city is of Hispanic origin. With all that said, chickenman's post has a malicious tone.

That post was definately in bad taste. :thumbdown

 

Lots of billboards are in spanish all over South Florida. WTF does that have to do with a stadium. If its 5 miles to the east would it make a difference? Cause that is where the current stadium is. I swear there are so many ignorant sluts out there.

That post was definately in bad taste. :thumbdown

 

Lots of billboards are in spanish all over South Florida. WTF does that have to do with a stadium. If its 5 miles to the east would it make a difference? Cause that is where the current stadium is. I swear there are so many ignorant sluts out there.

 

 

 

Forgive me, but I actually think it matters a little. If I'm driving to the new stadium and get lost, I would like to know if the signs are gonna at least be in my language or not. I know South Florida is diverse and I have nothing against Hispanics or anyone else, but I do think that I should be able to drive around the city without having to speak another language.

That post was definately in bad taste. :thumbdown

 

Lots of billboards are in spanish all over South Florida. WTF does that have to do with a stadium. If its 5 miles to the east would it make a difference? Cause that is where the current stadium is. I swear there are so many ignorant sluts out there.

 

 

 

Forgive me, but I actually think it matters a little. If I'm driving to the new stadium and get lost, I would like to know if the signs are gonna at least be in my language or not. I know South Florida is diverse and I have nothing against Hispanics or anyone else, but I do think that I should be able to drive around the city without having to speak another language.

 

Dude, I've never seen a billboard that has directions to a stadium, they usually are reserved for advertising. And if they are in another language its because someone has paid their good money to put it there, who cares if its in Swahili, its the advertisers business and money, not yours.

 

And don't go around :boo-woo just because you haven't the gumption or smarts to learn this areas other major language....and if you do already speak Spanish, why are you bothered about it ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.