Are there any beautiful parts of Hialeah?

flasportsfan88

I was wondering if there were any bautiful parts of hialeha or miami-dade county. What helps to get fans is give them something to look at, SBC has worked to profection, altohugh theyve been winning every year the stadiums been open pretty much. Is there any waterfront propert ect. wherethed be able to put the stadium?

I was wondering if there were any bautiful parts of hialeha or miami-dade county. What helps to get fans is give them something to look at, SBC has worked to profection, altohugh theyve been winning every year the stadiums been open pretty much. Is there any waterfront propert ect. wherethed be able to put the stadium?

:beer :drunks

FWIW, your avatar is probably my favorite Wade moment. :notworthy

Does anyone answer question on this board anymore?

To be serious I don't think there is a nice view anywhere.

Coral Gables is nice, especially downtown Coral Gables and the area around the University of Miami...

Brickell is also nice.

I kinda meant Hialeah. :)

Yeah, you needed to clarify that. The blanket question included Dade County. :p

Does anyone answer question on this board anymore?

To be serious I don't think there is a nice view anywhere.

Coral Gables is nice, especially downtown Coral Gables and the area around the University of Miami...

Brickell is also nice.

I kinda meant Hialeah. :)

Yeah, you needed to clarify that. The blanket question included Dade County. :p

Sorry about that. The question on the thread was "Are there any beautiful parts in Hialeah" :)

The nicest area of Hialeah is where they want to put the stadium. Other than that Miami Lakes is nice which is Hialeah north.

As far as Miami-Dade is concerned there are plenty of nice areas of Dade county. Since you mentioned SBC bicentenial park would be the cream of the crop. It doesnt get any nicer than that spot.

There's Rinkers or whatever its called on the other side of the Turnpike. I drive by it all the time and just marvel at its beauty. :thumbup :shifty

Hialeah will look a helluva lot more beautiful when it has a ballpark in it! Once everything around it goes up it will be fine and finally people will have somewhere to go before and after games. Besides, anything looks better than the JRS area.

As was already mentioned they always show other parts of Miami-Dade County during games anyway. I have a friend from out of state who actually thought South Beach was just outside the stadium up until she visited me a couple of years ago. I was almost tempted to tell her it was really in Key Biscayne.

The nicest area of Hialeah is where they want to put the stadium. Other than that Miami Lakes is nice which is Hialeah north.

As far as Miami-Dade is concerned there are plenty of nice areas of Dade county. Since you mentioned SBC bicentenial park would be the cream of the crop. It doesnt get any nicer than that spot.

I don't think--in fact I know--that Miami Lakes wouldn't want to be thought of as "Hialeah north."

So to answer the original question, not unless they build up something nice around the new stadium.

The new stadium, the shops, the restaurants, the movies will all be beautiful. The people of Hialeah are hard working people who deserve nothing but respect for themselves and their city. Yea, there have been bad politicians, like everywhere.

What about the area around White sox park, Camden, Turner field is not in downtown and is not in what you would call a destination area and is a pain to get in and out of (and watch their attendance is the Braves dont turn it around), the bronx, Shea (great for hubcap shops). Hialeah is and will be nicer than all of these places because it is and because our Fish will be there without fear of relocating.