Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 13th Game vs Pirates

Featured Replies

I was at the game on Saturday and I throughly enjoyed it. Pittsburgh is a beautiful city (in some parts). I will go ahead and attach a few of the pictures I took.

Nice photos and a good game for the Marlins on Saturday after Friday's game. The stadium in Pittsburgh looks great. I wouldn't mind catching a game there if I was in the area.

  • Author

Nice photos and a good game for the Marlins on Saturday after Friday's game. The stadium in Pittsburgh looks great. I wouldn't mind catching a game there if I was in the area.

 

Yeah, the view from the upperdeck behind the plate was spectacular. I'll post one of the pictures I took looking out at the river.

Just to remind everyone, that stadium was designed by the same company that Loria wants to use to design the new Marlins ballpark.

 

 

YUP!! :crossfingers

Just to remind everyone, that stadium was designed by the same company that Loria wants to use to design the new Marlins ballpark.

 

 

 

Tough to find a venue HOK has done that came out subpar.

 

http://www.hoksve.com/sport/index.htm

 

Any beautiful ballpark built in the last 25 years was designed by HOK.

 

They also designed the new Mets Ballpark, Busch Stadium, New Yankee Stadium and the Wrigley Field improvements.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.