3 Fast 3 Furious

poptart

Am I the only one who thinks the first two movies were garbage? It didnt help that the first one starred Vin Diesel, one of the worst actors of all time, and Paul Walker, another crappy actor who only appeals to 8-16 year old girls.

The 3rd one, IMO, will suck just as badly.

Am I the only one who thinks the first two movies were garbage? It didnt help that the first one starred Vin Diesel, one of the worst actors of all time, and Paul Walker, another crappy actor who only appeals to 8-16 year old girls.

The 3rd one, IMO, will suck just as badly.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Mindless.

Although I think Vin Diesel is underrated. He's a good actor when given decent material. If you ever get the chance to see his short Multi-Facial I recommend checking it out.

Meh, I've seen Vin Diesel in several movies and the only one he was worth a crap in was in Saving Private Ryan, when he had very few lines.

I dont know why I watched 2F2F, since I hated the first one. I guess I am strange like that.

Saving Private Ryan is the one decent movie he's done where he was given a halfway decent script and a halfway decent part. He's good in Boiler Room and that's it for his main Hollywood flicks.

But, he did his own indie short, Multi-Facial, before he got "famous" and I'm saying, the guy can act he just can't read a script and know it's good to save his life.

Meh, I've seen Vin Diesel in several movies and the only one he was worth a crap in was in Saving Private Ryan, when he had very few lines.

I dont know why I watched 2F2F, since I hated the first one. I guess I am strange like that.

Saving Private Ryan is the one decent movie he's done where he was given a halfway decent script and a halfway decent part. He's good in Boiler Room and that's it for his main Hollywood flicks.

But, he did his own indie short, Multi-Facial, before he got "famous" and I'm saying, the guy can act he just can't read a script and know it's good to save his life. He was in SPR? :lol

Wow, I feel stupid.

The first two movies sucked. Why are they making a third?

Guest marlins02

But, he did his own indie short, Multi-Facial, before he got "famous" and I'm saying, the guy can act he just can't read a script and know it's good to save his life. He was in SPR? :lol

Wow, I feel stupid.

money

Guest Fritz

Wow, I feel stupid.

The combined box offices for the first two is probably around $300 million.

1) Vin Diesel is the man.

2) These sooped-up riceburner movies are stupid.

3) Why is the guy who played Mike Winchell in Friday Night Lights in this movie? :banghead

He's been in several other movies, including a pretty damn good supporting role in Crazy Alabama (pretty sure taht's the name)

All these movies do is make moronic teenagers think that a pimped out honda civic is the greatest thing ever.

Kind of like those motorcycle racing movies making moronic teenagers think that crotch rockets arent the gayest thing ever(aside from a pimped out honda civic)

All these movies do is make moronic teenagers think that a pimped out honda civic is the greatest thing ever.

Kind of like those motorcycle racing movies making moronic teenagers think that crotch rockets arent the gayest thing ever(aside from a pimped out honda civic)

Agreed.

:lol :lol :lol