May 29, 200620 yr Going to show Diamond Cuts for the week.. Its known that Jacobs wall off hit will be on there! Tune in to see some good Fish highlights on ESPN NOW! GO FISH!
May 29, 200620 yr Those pictures are just like wow I cant even describe it. Moments like that are great.
May 29, 200620 yr Author Those pictures are just like wow I cant even describe it. Moments like that are great. Totally agree with you man! Great to have these wins!
May 29, 200620 yr Jacobs has to do something about that fugly hairstyle. How can you not love the "three step" process?
May 29, 200620 yr Jacobs has to do something about that fugly hairstyle. How can you not love the "three step" process? Holly you watch to much marlins on deck
May 29, 200620 yr Jacobs has to do something about that fugly hairstyle. How can you not love the "three step" process? Holly you watch to much marlins on deck 'I wish I could watch Marlins on deck. all we have over here is Mets on Deck and it's just some ugly ass blonde girl who almost has hearattacks everytime she touchs Wright's bat :thumbdown
May 29, 200620 yr In that last picture...is Olivo as short as I think he is? :lol :lol These pictures would be fun to caption.
May 29, 200620 yr In that last picture...is Olivo as short as I think he is? :lol Well he is next to a 6' 7" German and a 6'6" Messenger.
May 29, 200620 yr In that last picture...is Olivo as short as I think he is? :lol Well he is next to a 6' 7" German and a 6'6" Messenger. This is true... :lol
May 29, 200620 yr :lol i just noticed in the last pick that Uggla's right forearm is huge...is he on roids jp it blended perfectly with whoever is behind him
May 29, 200620 yr :lol i just noticed in the last pick that Uggla's right forearm is huge...is he on roids jp it blended perfectly with whoever is behind him :lol I just noticed it too.. Too funny.
May 29, 200620 yr :lol i just noticed in the last pick that Uggla's right forearm is huge...is he on roids jp it blended perfectly with whoever is behind him :lol I just noticed it too.. Too funny. :o :lol :lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.