Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lineups: No Bonds, No Jacobs

Featured Replies

looks like we're stacking righties against lowry...glad hermida is still getting opportunities against LHP despite his large split platoon.

  • Author

Noah Lowry is indeed a lefty and I for one dont want to see any of Cody Ross.

 

I like Borchard and Abercrombie a whole lot better even if Cody is the better player through the years.

Noah Lowry is indeed a lefty and I for one dont want to see any of Cody Ross.

 

I like Borchard and Abercrombie a whole lot better even if Cody is the better player through the years.

 

 

Something about that last sentence doesnt make sense.

Why do you guys hate Cody Ross? He only started one game.

 

Holly there is a reason he is journeyman in his mid-20's and has been traded twice for a PTBNL this year.

 

Oh and Borchard is worse then Ross.

I'd like to see Ross just for the simple fact I have seen nothing of him. Wouldn't hurt. Not over Abercrombie unless he needs a day off tho.

 

Borchard we could drop like he's hot and it wouldn't bother me. I'd at least like to see what Ross has though.

Why do you guys hate Cody Ross? He only started one game.

 

Holly there is a reason he is journeyman in his mid-20's and has been traded twice for a PTBNL this year.

 

Oh and Borchard is worse then Ross. Good point. Just another utility guy. Like I said in another thread I am sick of all the changing of lineups. I really like Reggie and his development and Hermida in right is fine with me. No sense screwing up Reggie's development just to get Cody some playing time. I see a good future for Reggie.

 

Reggie Reggie Reggie!

Probably just an ordinary day off for Jacobs, don't have another day off until the 8th of June.

I guess they changed the schedule to have a day off that day instead of yesterday.

  • Author

yeah, im a little confused there as well...did he steal your girlfriend or something?

 

I have followed him since his days in the Detroit organization. I just dont like him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.