Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben Roethliesberger in Motorcycle Accident

Featured Replies

Lost MOST of his teeth (how the f*** is that possible?), 9 inch laceration on his head, broken jaw and he seriously hurt his knees.

 

 

 

:o I hope he gets well soon.

You hit a steel object and then hit the road with your face. It's quite easy, actually.

 

Is this a response to something or just a random comment?

It was in response to you saying

 

Lost MOST of his teeth (how the f*** is that possible?),

You hit a steel object and then hit the road with your face. It's quite easy, actually.

 

Is this a response to something or just a random comment?

It was in response to you saying

 

Lost MOST of his teeth (how the f*** is that possible?),

Ok, just curious.

You hit a steel object and then hit the road with your face. It's quite easy, actually.

 

Is this a response to something or just a random comment?

No its common sense.

Thanks...

Your welcome, sorry if i sounded rude, im just irritated at the moment.

I do think LeBatard was exaggerating though when he said he lost most of the teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

You hit a steel object and then hit the road with your face. It's quite easy, actually.

 

Is this a response to something or just a random comment?

No its common sense.

Thanks...

Your welcome, sorry if i sounded rude, im just irritated at the moment.

I feel for ya, man. If Pepper did something stupid like that, I wouldn't have words.

I do think LeBatard was exaggerating though when he said he lost most of the teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You hit a steel object and then hit the road with your face. It's quite easy, actually.

 

Is this a response to something or just a random comment?

No its common sense.

Thanks...

Your welcome, sorry if i sounded rude, im just irritated at the moment.

I feel for ya, man. If Pepper did something stupid like that, I wouldn't have words.

 

a little late but thanks

first off riding a motorcycle puts you at an immediately higher risk PERIOD. heck and then whenever someone has a motor cycle they arent exactly model safe drivers...they re usually speeding and weaving in and out of traffic....my dad is a doctor and he sees people coming in from motorcycle accidents pretty frequently...and basically he told me if you ever get a motorcycle DON'T WEAR A HELMET often times it would be better if you died...ben got lucky that he didn't become paralyzed...i would rather be dead than be a quadreplegic from the age of 20 for the rest of my life...really stupid when you consider he had EVERYTHING going for him....now forget about football hopefully he can come back, but all that matters now is his health

Billy Bob Roethlisburger.

Lost MOST of his teeth (how the f*** is that possible?), 9 inch laceration on his head, broken jaw and he seriously hurt his knees.

 

How can they possibly know that he'll only miss a 'few preseason games'?

 

None of that is an issue except for the knee. The 9 inch laceration will heal quickly, his teeth will be all fixed up, and the broken jaw will take 7 weeks to be fully healed from today. What ultimately will determine his fate will be the seriousness of his knee injury.

my dad is a doctor and he sees people coming in from motorcycle accidents pretty frequently...and basically he told me if you ever get a motorcycle DON'T WEAR A HELMET often times it would be better if you died

 

:blink:

 

your dad's a doctor?

 

lemme guess...

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

:plain i would expect no less from someone who worships the biggest roider in baseball.

Ron Gant and Aaron Boone....two other guys who've broken contracts with dumb stuff...

 

Gant in 1994 after breaking his leg on a motorcycle

 

Boone in 2004 after pickup basketball game

Ron Gant and Aaron Boone....two other guys who've broken contracts with dumb stuff...

 

Gant in 1994 after breaking his leg on a motorcycle

 

Boone in 2004 after pickup basketball game

 

Oh stop it. Basketball in the offseason--that hardly measures to riding a motorcycle.

Ron Gant and Aaron Boone....two other guys who've broken contracts with dumb stuff...

 

Gant in 1994 after breaking his leg on a motorcycle

 

Boone in 2004 after pickup basketball game

 

Oh stop it. Basketball in the offseason--that hardly measures to riding a motorcycle.

Yeah big difference between bball and riding your motorcycle with no helmet.

Ron Gant and Aaron Boone....two other guys who've broken contracts with dumb stuff...

 

Gant in 1994 after breaking his leg on a motorcycle

 

Boone in 2004 after pickup basketball game

 

Oh stop it. Basketball in the offseason--that hardly measures to riding a motorcycle.

Yeah big difference between bball and riding your motorcycle with no helmet.

 

I was merely pointing out how Boone broke a specific thing in his contract preventing him from playing basketball and he forfeited almost 5 mill because of his thinking he's bigger then his contract.

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

Barry Bonds wouldn't pull something like this

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

Barry Bonds wouldn't pull something like this

'Pull' something like what?

 

Duping his sport for the past 8 years?

 

Oh, wait.

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

Barry Bonds wouldn't pull something like this

'Pull' something like what?

 

Duping his sport for the past 8 years?

 

Oh, wait.

Because we all know that there's no way on Earth any Boston Red Sox players have ever taken a steroid in their life.

 

Barry would never do anything that would put his job in jeopardy.

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

Barry Bonds wouldn't pull something like this

'Pull' something like what?

 

Duping his sport for the past 8 years?

 

Oh, wait.

 

Wasn't there a report that most of the 2001 Red Sox team was on steroids? I'm almost positive this is true, I just can't find the link.

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

Barry Bonds wouldn't pull something like this

'Pull' something like what?

 

Duping his sport for the past 8 years?

 

Oh, wait.

Because we all know that there's no way on Earth any Boston Red Sox players have ever taken a steroid in their life.

 

Barry would never do anything that would put his job in jeopardy.

There you go again slinging other teams/players under the bus (when they had zero to do with what i posted) because your beloved player is one of the few with cold hard facts against him. Well, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

 

Yeah I guess pumping your body full of chemicals that can effect your liver and heart isn't putting anything at risk either.

 

 

 

 

 

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

Barry Bonds wouldn't pull something like this

'Pull' something like what?

 

Duping his sport for the past 8 years?

 

Oh, wait.

 

Wasn't there a report that most of the 2001 Red Sox team was on steroids? I'm almost positive this is true, I just can't find the link.

Huh?

it's hard to feel bad for him...it's what he gets for being stupid

memo to idiot athletes like Roethlisberger, Jason Williams, and Kellen Winslow: this is why, in every contract in all three sports, it says no motorcycles...because of stuff like this...and to top it off, no helmet?

As far as I'm concerned, he was asking for it...I have no sympathy whatsoever

 

 

If Barry Bonds was the one who crashed without a helmet on you'd feel differently I bet.

Barry Bonds wouldn't pull something like this

'Pull' something like what?

 

Duping his sport for the past 8 years?

 

Oh, wait.

Because we all know that there's no way on Earth any Boston Red Sox players have ever taken a steroid in their life.

 

Barry would never do anything that would put his job in jeopardy.

There you go again slinging other teams/players under the bus (when they had zero to do with what i posted) because your beloved player is one of the few with cold hard facts against him. Well, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

 

Yeah I guess pumping your body full of chemicals that can effect your liver and heart isn't putting anything at risk either.

Sorry, he's not a beloved player of mine. What cold hard facts did you bring to the table? All those positive tests by Barry Bonds? Also, why did you bring up Bonds anyway, if you can bring up Bonds, I can bring up the Red Sox, it's just as relevant.

 

Also, the amount of chemicals that Bonds allegedly did pale in comparison to the danger riding a motorcycle without a helmet can do.

Ron Gant and Aaron Boone....two other guys who've broken contracts with dumb stuff...

 

Gant in 1994 after breaking his leg on a motorcycle

 

Boone in 2004 after pickup basketball game

 

Didn't Jeff Kent get hurt "washing his truck"?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.