Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami Celebrates the Heat!

Featured Replies

LOL!!! I was there on Bird & 87th 20 mins ago, and when the fish won in 03(felt better then)

 

GO HEAT!!!

Looks like fun stuff, Miri! I hope you and Maxx enjoyed the celebration!

 

If any of you are out tonight, be careful! Seriously, if you're going to get drunk, find someplace to crash, and I don't mean crashing your car. Be safe and enjoy your WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

Looks very fun. I should be celebrating and all of that but I'm already thinking about what we might do during the offseason to repeat.

 

:confused

 

I did the samething when the Marlins won it all in 2003.

 

I'm still very happy though.

I know this has nothing to do with the Heat but did you take those pictures with a Sony Cybershot camera?

 

And congrats to the Heat and their fans.

  • Author

It was fun! Some guys had a super soaker and were shooting water at people in cars. It was hilarious.

Looks very fun. I should be celebrating and all of that but I'm already thinking about what we might do during the offseason to repeat.

 

:confused

 

 

Draft a center. After that, sell off everyone at bargain-basement prices :banghead

Looks very fun. I should be celebrating and all of that but I'm already thinking about what we might do during the offseason to repeat.

 

:confused

 

 

Draft a center. After that, sell off everyone at bargain-basement prices :banghead

with what pick?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.