Who's pitching on Saturday?

MarlinsWPB

I would go with Anibal, but Joe is playing with a hot hand as of late. If he feels that Moe gives him the best chance to win, then who am I to question him?

If anibal can hold down the Yanks I think he can hold down the Sox

Agreed. The Yankees have a more potent offense and against Anibal they looked weak and defensless.

I would go with Anibal, but Joe is playing with a hot hand as of late. If he feels that Moe gives him the best chance to win, then who am I to question him?

Ahhh, but you can question him because that is what baseball is all about. We may not know more than the manager, but we can question and second guess. After all, we question the President of the UStates, dont we? Who knows, Moe is a vet, can handle the big crowd but can be lit up big time-though he has been pitching basically good to OK recently. Anibal had the nice game in NY, no big crowd however, but still, his first major league appearance. Could he get lit up against that Red Sox unit-sure-everyone can. No right or wrong, just hindsight on Sunday.