Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby, and Karl Rove sued by Valerie Plame

Accord

the first thing that came to mind was bush's quote that went something like "were going to bring some respect back to the whitehouse!"

This is going to bring things foreward that this administration doesn't want to see brought forward, bad news for the Bush Admin..

Bush said he would fire who ever was involved in this.. Now what?

the first thing that came to mind was bush's quote that went something like "were going to bring some respect back to the whitehouse!"

This is going to bring things foreward that this administration doesn't want to see brought forward, bad news for the Bush Admin..

If it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Rove and Cheney were involved, there is no doubt at all in my mind that Bush would get rid of both of them and/or force both to resign.

If it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Rove and Cheney were involved, there is no doubt at all in my mind that Bush would get rid of both of them and/or force both to resign.

doesnt cheney run the country though? :whistle

Jimmy strikes again!

Bob Novak came out & said it was Rove who leaked the info. Do you believe him?

Jimmy strikes again!

well most people do get more than a "dont do that again" when they shoot someone in the face especially when under the influence of alcohol

Jimmy strikes again!

well most people do get more than a "dont do that again" when they shoot someone in the face especially when under the influence of alcohol

can you please stop being an idiot just for the sake of being one. What Rove potentially did is exponentially more severe than what Cheney did that day. In fact theres so unrelated that bringing it up makes us all stupider. If you weren't referring to the Cheney incident when you said "shooting someone in the face" I apologize for the previous statements.

Jimmy strikes again!

can you please stop being an idiot just for the sake of being one. What Rove potentially did is exponentially more severe than what Cheney did that day. In fact theres so unrelated that bringing it up makes us all stupider. If you weren't referring to the Cheney incident when you said "shooting someone in the face" I apologize for the previous statements.

can we all say DUH!!! together please...of course revealing the true identity of a CIA operative is more important...my jab was directed at accord...but thanks for calling me an idiot...really...no no...its ok...but next time look for the sarcasm and think about who im talking to, thanks

Jimmy strikes again!

can we all say DUH!!! together please...of course revealing the true identity of a CIA operative is more important...my jab was directed at accord...but thanks for calling me an idiot...really...no no...its ok...but next time look for the sarcasm and think about who im talking to, thanks

I apologize for calling you an idiot, but you can;t respond to somehting you think is stupid with more stupidity. And the sarcasm there was very hard to detect considering many of your previous posts

Jimmy strikes again!

I apologize for calling you an idiot, but you can;t respond to somehting you think is stupid with more stupidity. And the sarcasm there was very hard to detect considering many of your previous posts

but accord responds with more stupidity all the time...why dont we just do this...attack the argument, not the person and we are cool, ok?

Jimmy strikes again!

but accord responds with more stupidity all the time...why dont we just do this...attack the argument, not the person and we are cool, ok?

Fine by me, whenever you make arguments rather than just baseless assertions to piss people off I'll respond in kind

Jimmy strikes again!

Fine by me, whenever you make arguments rather than just baseless assertions to piss people off I'll respond in kind

ok...even if im making baseless assertions(which i most certainly am not) they should attack my argument and not think they win the debate by calling me a moron and such...that is how four year olds debate, not adults...and if you think my being here is piss people then you are way off...rather than having most of you agree with each other, i figure i would point out that there are 2 or more sides to every story...

Jimmy strikes again!

ok...even if im making baseless assertions(which i most certainly am not) they should attack my argument and not think they win the debate by calling me a moron and such...that is how four year olds debate, not adults...and if you think my being here is piss people then you are way off...rather than having most of you agree with each other, i figure i would point out that there are 2 or more sides to every story...

The thing is the side you present is the one that more people on the site agree with. If you want to be a real wildcard and devils advocate, play the social conservative role for a while

The thing is the side you present is the one that more people on the site agree with. If you want to be a real wildcard and devils advocate, play the social conservative role for a while

thats what accord and beinfest4prez are here for...and no disrespect to them or their views, but i believe differently than they do...and while im on neither side of the fence in the dem or rep side debate, i am more liberal than conservative because when things need to change, liberals are much more willing to facilitate that change than conservatives are