Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huizenga at ballgame

Featured Replies

makes sense for him to go. He does like baseball, not sure if it means anything but doubt it honestly. Never know though.

Ugh, I still hate him.

just 1-run game, so scared...

 

But, the most important thing is Wining the game...

 

Sanches allowed one hit & no run, and We score one run...

That is THE BALL GAME.

It's Wayne's house. Loria is just the shmoe paying on the bad lease of John (I must be crazy) Henry.

 

 

 

 

I must be crazy I must be nuts.

 

 

:lol

 

 

 

As far as Wayne H being there.

 

Meaningless.

just 1-run game, so scared...

 

But, the most important thing is Wining the game...

 

Sanches allowed one hit & no run, and We score one run...

That is THE BALL GAME.

 

 

:plain

I don't think there is any love lost on him with Marlins fans. I went down to Marino's retirement party at Joe Robbie and when Wayne was introduced he was soundly booed. I thought that was a rather tacky thing to do considering the circumstances but also understandable in a way.

 

I don't think there was anything to it other than a baseball fan taking in a game. And a day game during the week knowing there were going to be mostly a bunch of kids had to make him feel pretty safe about being able to watch it with no crowd outbursts. But I sure would have liked to listen in on their conversation.

I saw him show up, probably around the 5th inning, with Samson, Loria was already there. He fist bumped Loria (go figure) and then sat and the three of them started talking a lot and joking around.

 

I guess, stay tuned, since he was clearly there to talk and Loria sure was intently focused on the conversation.

 

For what it's worth, I know one of the higher ups in Tri-City Electric (the company that provides power service for Pro Player) and he's heard very loud rumors that Wayne wants to buy the team, or at least part of it, back.

I saw him show up, probably around the 5th inning, with Samson, Loria was already there. He fist bumped Loria (go figure) and then sat and the three of them started talking a lot and joking around.

 

I guess, stay tuned, since he was clearly there to talk and Loria sure was intently focused on the conversation.

 

For what it's worth, I know one of the higher ups in Tri-City Electric (the company that provides power service for Pro Player) and he's heard very loud rumors that Wayne wants to buy the team, or at least part of it, back.

 

 

FUGG DAT

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.