Predictions

I'm sure you have all heard about the predictions made at the begining of the season, but in case you haven't i'll say it again. Jack McKeon stated that the team would only need 90 wins to make it to the playoffs... we clinched on our 90th win. and President David Samson said the marlins would win 91 games at the begining of this season... yesterday was the 91st win and last game of the regular season. seems they were both exactly right :blink: . creepy or what? i think its amazing when you have such confidence in your team when no one else does.

what are your thoughts?

JoBu hopes you all apreciate what hes done lol

we all knew this team was MUCH better than last seasons but it just took a while for the team to realize it, the injuries also held the team back in the early months... 90 wins is impressive no matter how you get it.

I dont know, most of us, believe it or not, predicted the Marlins would win around 90 wins. I wish Admin dug up the thread, because I specifically remember one thread where we were all debating where the Marlins would finish up. We were all anywhere from 80 wins up to 90+. I predicted the Marlins would win the NL East or at least the Wild Card, and that either the Mets or Braves would finish in last place. Funny thing is, Samson wasnt being seen as so crazy by us fans that were here at that time. We mostly felt it was a solid forcast. The only ones who thought he was crazy were those idiots in the media who cant wipe their own a$$ without being told it is ok to do so. It amazes me how un-imaginative these baboons in the media are. (I apologize to the baboons, I insulted them greatly by using them as a metaphor for journalists.)

As for the postseason - we are going to beat the Giants. I think we have a great shot at getting to the World Series. I would love to see us vs. either Yanks or Red Sox. Beat either...especially that chump Henry's team. Ahh... :thumbup