Madden 2007

GiambiNYY25Fan

I just got my copy for PS2 and I have to say I am not liking it so far.... I have no idea why on earth they would change the kicking meter and whole kicking style.... (I was very good at the old one) and I am finding that kick returning is just too easy now, one juke and it's over. I am starting to like the new blocker control, running couldn't be easier. Anyone else?

I just got my copy for PS2 and I have to say I am not liking it so far.... I have no idea why on earth they would change the kicking meter and whole kicking style.... (I was very good at the old one) and I am finding that kick returning is just too easy now, one juke and it's over. I am starting to like the new blocker control, running couldn't be easier. Anyone else?

You should be able to change it to classic kicking style, methinks. You can do it on college.

You should be able to change it to classic kicking style, methinks. You can do it on college.

I don't tink you can. But this game is great.

i love this game so far(360)...love the new kicking, love the graphics and animations...mini games are pretty fun...the only thing that gets me...is why in the hell cant i edit my players...big daddy wilkinson is #95, donnie jones is lefty, etc. other than that...i love it....my xbox live name is the same as this one...drop me a line if you care to play

Who knew stealing money could become so easy and commercial?

anyone who buys the game has zero right to complain...they know what madden is, does and offers or they could always rent it first...its not EA's fault that people line up to get the game like they are lemmings...besides...i love the game...and people will complain about anything and everything...if world peace were to happen, people would complain about not getting to shoot other people

I generally like Madden.

I don't like the new kicking system, so if you can't change it to classic that sucks; also the passing cones are a big no-no. But, I'll probably end up playing it more than college. It's just a good football system. The defense is supposed to be a little deeper this year, so I can't wait for that.

It'll probably be the first game I get when the 360 gets here by mail.