August 26, 200620 yr what a remarkable outing..if it werent for him we would've lost that game dont we already have a thread like this?
August 26, 200620 yr what a remarkable outing..if it werent for him we would've lost that game Very insightful.
August 26, 200620 yr I for one am glad to see him be successful in this role. I had issues with him being the rotation earlier, but the guy is a pro and deserves some success.
August 26, 200620 yr I give him props for resurrecting his career as a reliever. :gofishb He does seem to have taken to his new role. If he keeps this up for the rest of the season he should be able to stick around for a few more years in the bigs as a middle reliever/long reliever.
August 26, 200620 yr Tomko ended up with releif roles for LA ad it seemed to work out for him too. I wonder how Mitre will turn out in the pen, His ERA is back in the 4's again :lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.