August 27, 200620 yr It will send a clear message to the 2005 team if this $15M payroll team does better.
August 27, 200620 yr that'd be jawdropping if that happened. that would embarrass that team from last year. maybe that could get our team more respect
August 27, 200620 yr I think we will surpass 83 wins and hopefully that will be enough to win the WC.
August 27, 200620 yr Going 22-12 for a designated period of time is damn near impossible in baseball. I'll be happy with 19-15.
August 27, 200620 yr Going 22-12 for a designated period of time is damn near impossible in baseball. I'll be happy with 19-15. Impossible?!...if we can reel off 3 or 4 more wins in a row then who knows. We played .700 ball for a while earlier this year and the Twins played like .800 ball for a while. Anything is possible when you have 5 solid starting pitchers.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.