Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World's Largest NFL Suicide Pool

Featured Replies

http://suicidepool.610wip.com/register.asp

 

Enter here....It's a Philadelphia Sports Radio station and the winner gets this awesome ring made by an expensive jeweler in Philly.....Let's get a bunch of people to enter and the one of us who goes the farthest wins something.

I took New England as well....

 

Admin could we get everyone to post their names in the pool and keep track of this????

I dont know know if you all are playing for fun ot to try to win, but the rules say this is only for people in the Greater Philadelphia area and once they get down to 25 people, it will involve calling into the show. Why not just have our own pool on the board?

I dont know know if you all are playing for fun ot to try to win, but the rules say this is only for people in the Greater Philadelphia area and once they get down to 25 people, it will involve calling into the show. Why not just have our own pool on the board?

 

 

We're doing it for fun because it would be funny to see someone from outside the area win....why not do it.

Miami. No Big Ben

 

 

You are unbelievable.

 

I think we know whose gonna be the first one out potentially.

Can everyone attach their handles to their emails here so we can follow us???

Miami. No Big Ben

 

 

You are unbelievable.

 

I think we know whose gonna be the first one out potentially.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

 

So picking Miami was bad?

Miami. No Big Ben

 

 

I'm sorry, I believe you had something you wanted to say?

Miami. No Big Ben

 

 

I'm sorry, I believe you had something you wanted to say?

What's there to say? Miami lost. Boo hoo, I lose the free suicide pool. Darn. It was preposterous to choose the Dolphins, and I realize my error only too late. I will repent forthwith and will not emerge from my chambers until the lashes penetrate my vile skin.

Miami. No Big Ben

 

 

I'm sorry, I believe you had something you wanted to say?

What's there to say? Miami lost. Boo hoo, I lose the free suicide pool. Darn. It was preposterous to choose the Dolphins, and I realize my error only too late. I will repent forthwith and will not emerge from my chambers until the lashes penetrate my vile skin.

 

Excellent. :thumbup

  • 2 weeks later...

Whose still in and what's your handle????

 

Mine is Blakejeff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.