No Hitter Encore

Replays today on Sun Sports at 1pm and 10pm...sorry for the tardiness.

this may seems dumb but I just want to make sure. anibal's nohitter will be replayed on sun sports today (thursday sept.7) at 10 p.m. I get that right? I'm dying to tape the game, and my dad turned off the TV last night when it was recording so i didnn't get past the first inning.

Damn that was exciting again.

Cool you could see Max, Miri and I in the background as they carried him off the field

We thought we saw you guys Monday night. Do you sit over in the Pie Slice Section (110)? Haven't had the pleasure of actually meeting up with you all yet. Gonna have to get that done before the season slips away.

Normally we have a couple tail gate parties every year. Food, drink, and good friends getting together before and after a game. Opening Day and the last game are biggies with us. Also we do the first home game of ST. We buy all the tickets for that one with our 5 game package so that everyone that wants to go can with no worries. Then everyone just pays us back.