T.O. has a broken finger

Junior

Guest FishFanInPA

I thought for a second the title read he had a broken tampon....Probably broke his finger on one of his 3 drops in the game.

/bitter eagle fan

/bitter 49ers fan

/bitter Drew Rosenhaus clients who need more attention

I thought for a second the title read he had a broken tampon....Probably broke his finger on one of his 3 drops in the game.

Yeah he's such a p***y, he only played with the busted finger for the rest of the game which led to those drops.

I can't believe you'd call this guy's fortitude out when you almost won a Super Bowl with this guy at less then 100% and strapping the team on his back with one good leg.

Ridiculous.

Yeah he's such a p***y, he only played with the busted finger for the rest of the game which led to those drops.

I can't believe you'd call this guy's fortitude out when you almost won a Super Bowl with this guy at less then 100% and strapping the team on his back with one good leg.

Ridiculous.

Quoted for relevance.

Guest FishFanInPA

Ridiculous.

So we should bow down to the man who plays with a busted finger which caused him to drop passes!? I'm sorry....on some planets that's selfishness....

And TO admitted that he did the Super Bowl comeback for himself and for his payday...not for the team....

Ridiculous.

So we should bow down to the man who plays with a busted finger which caused him to drop passes!? I'm sorry....on some planets that's selfishness....

And TO admitted that he did the Super Bowl comeback for himself and for his payday...not for the team....

Yeah, he didn't give a horsesh*t about winning the Super Bowl :plain

Guest FishFanInPA

Hey PA, shut the f*** up.

How about Eli yesterday? Think he still sucks?

Hey how about Brad Johnson.....think he still sucks???

Only a matter of time before his arm gives out.

Brad Johnson's team:2-0

Chris Simms' team: 0-2

And yes my team is 1-1 and yes they blew it and yes we havent won a title in the past 5930 years....

Hey PA, shut the f*** up.

How about Eli yesterday? Think he still sucks?

Hey how about Brad Johnson.....think he still sucks???

Only a matter of time before his arm gives out.

Brad Johnson's team:2-0

Chris Simms' team: 0-2

And yes my team is 1-1 and yes they blew it and yes we havent won a title in the past 5930 years....

Chris Simms sucks, but what does that have to do with Brad Johnson? He sucked with us 2 years after the Super Bowl which is why we benched him in favor of Simms and Griese.

I like Brad. He led us to a Super Bowl. but I still think it's only a matter of time before his arm gives out (again).

all you have to do is point to the scoreboard when debating an eagle fan.

super bowl titles:

dallas 5

washington 3

new york 2

philadelphia 0

game. set. match.

wake us all up in the east when you win something significant.

yea I love that argument :plain

you cant debate with an eagle fan because they have no titles

super bowl titles:

dallas 5

washington 3

new york 2

philadelphia 0

game. set. match.

no its perspective. besides eagle fans are the epitmy of low class after cheering when michael irvin lay on the turf motionless a few years back.

from that point on i have nothing nice to say about eagle fans in general.

besides, if TO were not on the Eagles, they would have one less NFC Championship on their mantle, I know, I know....he wasnt there in the Title game. And?

He was an intrigal part to getting ot that point and winnign home field.

While it may not have been wise to play wiht a broken finger for the majority of Sunday's game, you have to admire him for wanting to compete on the field and make every attempt to help his team win a football game.

Guest FishFanInPA

super bowl titles:

dallas 5

washington 3

new york 2

philadelphia 0

game. set. match.

no its perspective. besides eagle fans are the epitmy of low class after cheering when michael irvin lay on the turf motionless a few years back.

besides, if TO were not on the Eagles, they would have one less NFC Championship on their mantle, I know, I know....he wasnt there in the Title game. And?

While it may not have been wise to play wiht a broken finger for the majority of Sunday's game, you have to admire him for wanting to compete on the field and make every attempt to help his team win a football game.

LMAO....Typical Dallas bulls***.....We really shouldn't talk to Dallas fans since 90% of their players belong in a police lineup. If your going to bring in stupid things such a titles in the PAST and the usual cliche "Philly fans suck" things...then I'll just point out, the Dallas convicts argument.

super bowl titles:

dallas 5

washington 3

new york 2

philadelphia 0

game. set. match.

LMAO....Typical Dallas bulls***.....We really shouldn't talk to Dallas fans since 90% of their players belong in a police lineup. If your going to bring in stupid things such a titles in the PAST and the usual cliche "Philly fans suck" things...then I'll just point out, the Dallas convicts argument.

good. that covers my first one.

then find a good one about cowboy fans to cover the second one.

Guest FishFanInPA

super bowl titles:

dallas 5

washington 3

new york 2

philadelphia 0

game. set. match.

What you mean the ones who live in other cities and jump on the bandwagon. I'd say about 40% of your fan base is bandwagon related...

super bowl titles:

dallas 5

washington 3

new york 2

philadelphia 0

game. set. match.

What you mean the ones who live in other cities and jump on the bandwagon. I'd say about 40% of your fan base is bandwagon related...

not a bad % really for a team such as the cowboys.

means we have a good solid 60% fan base of diehards. I'll take it.