Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish @ Mets 9/20 7:10

Featured Replies

Dontrelle is doing it all tonight. His trade value would be astronomical to New York. But, we'll keep him.

.

.

Don, I feel your pain on the bad beat at PartyPoker, but it sounds to me like the other guy had pocket aces with ace high pair, or at least 2 pair Aces and Jacks before the river. I'm playing that hand.

Milledge sucks.

 

I haven't seen that much of him, but he looked almost as awkward as Willy on that attempt.

I love how Randolph just totally bailed out Amezaga right there

 

moron

I love how Randolph just totally bailed out Amezaga right there

 

moron

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol

 

what a putz

I love how Randolph just totally bailed out Amezaga right there

 

moron

 

Remember his intentional walk earlier this year? It's funny.

yep did bail him out hehehe

 

 

Go D-Train

 

 

How do you booh d-train? he is the nicest guy in the world lol

How do you booh d-train? he is the nicest guy in the world lol

 

it's out of respect

Bradford is tough. Funky arm angles suck.

 

Awesome. Just straight awesome.

Dontrelle is doing it all tonight. His trade value would be astronomical to New York. But, we'll keep him.

.

.

Don, I feel your pain on the bad beat at PartyPoker, but it sounds to me like the other guy had pocket aces with ace high pair, or at least 2 pair Aces and Jacks before the river. I'm playing that hand.

 

 

 

 

Here's how the hand went down (I wont clog the game thread with this I promise)

 

I have pocket 2's and call a $4 position raise by the maniac at the table who raises 80% of his hands.

 

The flop comes out QJJ rainbow.

 

 

I put him on a weak Ace or a weak K so I bet out $7 (were playing .50/$1.00 NL Max buy in of $100)

 

He cold calls me.

 

 

The turn card is a 2, giving me a full house (2's full of Jacks).

 

I check it to him. He bets out $35

 

I move all in for my remaining $89 (totally protecting my hand even though I shouldnt have to).

 

He calls off (mind you he calls off all of his chips with the exception of $7)

 

He catches the ace on the river and takes all my $.

 

 

 

Id play it the same way if I was in the same position against a highly aggressive player.

 

 

Im not saying he made a bad play (a very risky one though because what if I have a Jack???? :o )

 

 

he called off all his chips with 2 pair........very risky.

 

 

 

 

:o

Are the marlins actually getting clutch hits???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.