October 6, 200619 yr Waahhhh! Waahhhh! The Mets ended our season. Let's root against them. Waah! Waah! Lo Duca is overrated because he hated being a Marlin. Waaah Waaaah Mike Jacobs choked this year. It's Delgado's fault! Wahhhhh I mean... why root for the team in your division that played well all year (which would give your final standing a little more credence), when you can bitch and moan about your guys being home cuz of a dumb ex-manager? I knew I shouldn;t have rooted for you guys in 03. Your bitterness is much funnier than the Mets chances since El Duque got hurt.... (And LMAO at the one who thought they were chanting Loooooo) Go back to the sewers. Thanks. The Braves and Phillies did A LOT more to kick us out of the playoffs than the Mets did.
October 6, 200619 yr Waahhhh! Waahhhh! The Mets ended our season. Let's root against them. Waah! Waah! Lo Duca is overrated because he hated being a Marlin. Waaah Waaaah Mike Jacobs choked this year. It's Delgado's fault! Wahhhhh I mean... why root for the team in your division that played well all year (which would give your final standing a little more credence), when you can bitch and moan about your guys being home cuz of a dumb ex-manager? I knew I shouldn;t have rooted for you guys in 03. Your bitterness is much funnier than the Mets chances since El Duque got hurt.... (And LMAO at the one who thought they were chanting Loooooo) You're the only one crying in here.
October 6, 200619 yr nice...... thats a start to make up for your baserunning blunder for the ages last nite Jeff
October 6, 200619 yr Woah I thought that ball was going over the scoreboard the way Fox did the camerawork and then easy fly out.
October 6, 200619 yr Man the Dodgers are imploding. Two things I've learned for future reference: 1) Never trust a Grady Little run team when the games matter, never. Even if he doesn't directly do it, there's still an aura around him. 2) A collection of short-stops in the infield all playing out of position sure seems like a fun idea for a collection of athleticism, but it sure becomes a cluster f*** when trying to figure out simple things such as positioning and bunt coverage. If Lugo's not playing third and a real third baseman is, there's one out and 2nd and 3rd and not bases loaded no outs.
October 6, 200619 yr What the hell has happened to Rafael Furcal? He looks like he's been possessed by Cristian Guzman.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.