Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 2006 NLDS: New York Mets VS. Los Angeles Dodgers

Featured Replies

Yeah!!!

Tie this game.

Why do you swing at that?!?

LA can chalk this loss up to that retarded 2nd inning

 

Why do you swing at that?!?

 

you've been watching baseball too long to be asking why people swing at sliders in the dirt

The Dodgers have no one to blame but themselves. The Mets didn't win, the Dodgers lost, plain and simple.

Typical Mets win.

 

 

Anyone know what their Runs for vs Runs against was this year (roughly)?

 

 

A game the Dodgers should have won.

 

Scored one run against Maine. Well done LA.

 

 

Now tommorow is a must win

Maddux/Glavine tomorrow? I bet Mazzone will be sitting in his rocking chair watching that one

 

I think it's Kuo/Glavine

  • Author

Typical Mets win.

 

Anyone know what their Runs for vs Runs against was this year (roughly)?

834 to 731

 

3rd lowest in the NL.

Typical Mets win.

 

Anyone know what their Runs for vs Runs against was this year (roughly)?

834 to 731

 

3rd lowest in the NL.

 

 

 

that doesnt support my argument but thanks.

 

 

I do know they were something like 33-19 in one run games or something ridiculous like that.

 

 

 

Horrible loss for LA with Maine starting. Brad Penny walking Reyes to lead off the 7th was hard to watch.

Waahhhh! Waahhhh! The Mets ended our season. Let's root against them. Waah! Waah! Lo Duca is overrated because he hated being a Marlin. Waaah Waaaah Mike Jacobs choked this year. It's Delgado's fault! Wahhhhh

 

I mean... why root for the team in your division that played well all year (which would give your final standing a little more credence), when you can bitch and moan about your guys being home cuz of a dumb ex-manager? I knew I shouldn;t have rooted for you guys in 03.

 

Your bitterness is much funnier than the Mets chances since El Duque got hurt....

 

 

(And LMAO at the one who thought they were chanting Loooooo)

Waahhhh! Waahhhh! The Mets ended our season. Let's root against them. Waah! Waah! Lo Duca is overrated because he hated being a Marlin. Waaah Waaaah Mike Jacobs choked this year. It's Delgado's fault! Wahhhhh

 

I mean... why root for the team in your division that played well all year (which would give your final standing a little more credence), when you can bitch and moan about your guys being home cuz of a dumb ex-manager? I knew I shouldn;t have rooted for you guys in 03.

 

Your bitterness is much funnier than the Mets chances since El Duque got hurt....

 

 

(And LMAO at the one who thought they were chanting Loooooo)

 

And why do you care who Marlins fans root for?

Waahhhh! Waahhhh! The Mets ended our season. Let's root against them. Waah! Waah! Lo Duca is overrated because he hated being a Marlin. Waaah Waaaah Mike Jacobs choked this year. It's Delgado's fault! Wahhhhh

 

I mean... why root for the team in your division that played well all year (which would give your final standing a little more credence), when you can bitch and moan about your guys being home cuz of a dumb ex-manager? I knew I shouldn;t have rooted for you guys in 03.

 

Your bitterness is much funnier than the Mets chances since El Duque got hurt....

 

 

(And LMAO at the one who thought they were chanting Loooooo)

 

And why do you care who Marlins fans root for?

And, for an even better question, why are you on a Marlins message board acting surprised that Marlins fans are being hostile towards the Mets?

Because I am interested in baseball, and I'm not naive enough to think that I can't appreciate a baseball team in my own backyard even though I am a Mets fan. In case you haven't noticed... I've been lurking this board for a long time.

Waahhhh! Waahhhh! The Mets ended our season. Let's root against them. Waah! Waah! Lo Duca is overrated because he hated being a Marlin. Waaah Waaaah Mike Jacobs choked this year. It's Delgado's fault! Wahhhhh

 

I mean... why root for the team in your division that played well all year (which would give your final standing a little more credence), when you can bitch and moan about your guys being home cuz of a dumb ex-manager? I knew I shouldn;t have rooted for you guys in 03.

 

Your bitterness is much funnier than the Mets chances since El Duque got hurt....

 

 

(And LMAO at the one who thought they were chanting Loooooo)

 

Who's crying? You're the one coming in here whining because Marlin fans aren't rooting for your team. A Marlins fan NOT rooting for a division rival... SHOCKING!!! I'm sure you and the other Mets fans were rooting for Atlanta last year in the playoffs, right?

 

Please. :rolleyes:

 

Go Dodgers, btw.

The Mets fans at the game have dropped the ball here. They should have been on their feet screaming at this inexperieced pitcher from pitch 1. Some good old fashioned New Yawk obnoxious fan behavior might have thrown him off. They didn't. The pitcher looks great. Advantage Dodgers. Good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.