October 2, 200620 yr Game 1: Wednesday, October 4th | 4:09 | ESPN Lowe (16-8) @ Hernandez (11-11) Game 2: Thursday, October 5th | 8:19 | FOX Maddux (15-14) @ Glavine (15-7) Game 3: Saturday, October 7th TBA (0-0) @ Kuo (1-5) Game 4: Sunday, October 8th If Necessary Game 5: Monday, October 9th If Necessary
October 2, 200620 yr This is the toughest series to predict. With that said, the Mets have played like the best team in the NL all year and have done most of it without much help from Pedro. No reason to stop believin' now. Mets in 4.
October 2, 200620 yr While the rotation seems VERY VERY unstable, I will go with the mets because their bullpen is just to deep and their offence will cary them.
October 2, 200620 yr want to know why the Mets are the big favorites in this series? Unquestionably the worst manager in baseball.
October 2, 200620 yr GO DODGERS but Mets should win easy. Their offense is too strong and won't be stopped by the Dodgers pitching. Bullpen would be key as well
October 2, 200620 yr Author want to know why the Mets are the big favorites in this series? Unquestionably the worst manager in baseball. Retarded.
October 2, 200620 yr GO DODGERS!! I think I heard that maddux and glavine aren't starting against each other anymore on PTI, is this true? or am I just hearing things again?
October 3, 200620 yr it sucks that it won't be Maddux vs. Glavine, as it would be fitting for Maddux's last start ever to be against his long time teammate
October 3, 200620 yr Dodgers/ Mets/ Edge C. Martin/ Lo Duca/ Dodgers 1B. Nomar/ Delgado/ Mets 2B. Kent/ Valentin/ Dodgers 3B. Betemit/ Wright/ Mets SS. Furcal/ Reyes/ Mets LF. Ethier/ Floyd/ Dodgers CF. Lofton/ Beltran/ Mets RF. Drew/ Green/ Dodgers SP. Lowe/ Hernandez/ Mets SP. Kuo/ Glavine/ Mets SP. Maddux/ Trachsel/ Dodgers SP. Penny/ Maine/ Push CL. Saito/ Wagner/ Mets MR. Mets Man. Little/ Randolph/ Mets
October 3, 200620 yr LMAO......El Duque felt something in his calf and is getting an MRI.....May not make his game 1 start.
October 3, 200620 yr Author Rooting/happy for injuries, I expect nothing less. You further the Philadelphia sport fan stereotype so well.
October 3, 200620 yr Rooting/happy for injuries, I expect nothing less. You further the Philadelphia sport fan stereotype so well. I'm laughing at the flimsiness of the Mets.....I'm laughing at the fact they already have enough injuries....but leave it to you to find a way to make me look bad so carry on.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.