ANOTHER school shooting today...

Accord

oh ive been to the torture museums and i know that virtually everything could be used as a tool to kill...but guns make killing am efficient and cowardess act...and most people who die from guns, probably endure quite a bit of pain, and blood...and i know violence will never go away...but it sure as hell couldnt hurt to try to limit the availability of guns to everyone...in my experience, guns are more easily available than alcohol, pot, and many other things that are alot less dangerous than guns

Do you have any idea how f***ing stupid that last statement was? Is there a handgun case at Publix? BTW, alchohol kills more people than guns.

oh ive been to the torture museums and i know that virtually everything could be used as a tool to kill...but guns make killing am efficient and cowardess act...and most people who die from guns, probably endure quite a bit of pain, and blood...and i know violence will never go away...but it sure as hell couldnt hurt to try to limit the availability of guns to everyone...in my experience, guns are more easily available than alcohol, pot, and many other things that are alot less dangerous than guns

Do you have any idea how f***ing stupid that last statement was? Is there a handgun case at Publix? BTW, alchohol kills more people than guns.

i live in massachusetts...alcohol is much tougher to get here...and as i said before...guns are designed specifically to kill people, alcohol...is designed to make people dance, get laid, and make you happy/depressed...

Fact remains that alcohol kills more people than guns. Outlaw alcohol? All it ever leads to is aggressive behavior and violence. How many crimes have been commited under the influence of alcohol? Not to speak of the drunk drivers getting in accidents killing innocent bystanders...

Fact remains that alcohol kills more people than guns. Outlaw alcohol? All it ever leads to is aggressive behavior and violence. How many crimes have been commited under the influence of alcohol? Not to speak of the drunk drivers getting in accidents killing innocent bystanders...

they already tried that...it just led to more alcohol, bad alcohol, gangsters, speak easies, reliance on harsh drugs such as cocaine, heroine, morphine, etc...america loves its booze and its guns...however...guns more so than alcohol directly leads to death...something needs to be done...instead of a war on innocent iraqi civiliians or drugs such as marijuana, why dont we start a war on violence(actual violence, not video games, music, movies, etc.)

there is in wallmart

And a waiting period, and a federally-mandated background check.

i live in massachusetts...alcohol is much tougher to get here...and as i said before...guns are designed specifically to kill people, alcohol...is designed to make people dance, get laid, and make you happy/depressed...

Don't you need a permission slip from the Pope to buy a handgun in MA?

yea so tru im so tired of al those meanies out there...how do you suggest we fight this war on violence? violence needs to end its not fair...i mean seriously we cant have civilians dying because of a silly war...but we cant stop there we need to attack violence at its root...school bullies need to be prosecuted....theie just goin to end up buyin guns and perhaps eventually starting wars...im gonna go smoke a bowl get back at me jimmy i wanna hear how we gonna do this....im committed to making a difference! lawl

they already tried that...it just led to more alcohol, bad alcohol, gangsters, speak easies, reliance on harsh drugs such as cocaine, heroine, morphine,

Which clearly demonstrates the virtues of prohibition of popular items. Guns are tools, and need to be shown to be such, and children need to be taught that they are tools. That they are not 'cool', but instead an item to used with respect for appropriate uses only.

they already tried that...it just led to more alcohol, bad alcohol, gangsters, speak easies, reliance on harsh drugs such as cocaine, heroine, morphine,

Which clearly demonstrates the virtues of prohibition of popular items. Guns are tools, and need to be shown to be such, and children need to be taught that they are tools. That they are not 'cool', but instead an item to used with respect for appropriate uses only.

and i am all for that...every line im with you there...

yea so tru im so tired of al those meanies out there...how do you suggest we fight this war on violence? violence needs to end its not fair...i mean seriously we cant have civilians dying because of a silly war...but we cant stop there we need to attack violence at its root...school bullies need to be prosecuted....theie just goin to end up buyin guns and perhaps eventually starting wars...im gonna go smoke a bowl get back at me jimmy i wanna hear how we gonna do this....im committed to making a difference! lawl

Classic :lol :notworthy