'Azzam the American' indicted on federal charges of treason an

MrAndMrsFish

LOS ANGELES ? (AP) ? A 28-year-old Californian who joined al-Qaida and appeared in propaganda videos for the terrorist organization was indicted Wednesday on federal charges of treason and aiding terrorists, a U.S. Justice Department official said.

A grand jury returned the indictment against Adam Yehiye Gadahn, 28, a suspected al-Qaida operative sought by the FBI since 2004, said the official, who asked to remain anonymous because the indictment was to be announced later in the day.

Gadahn, who is believed to be in or near Pakistan, is believed to have attended the terrorist group's training

camps in Pakistan and served as one of its translators. He has become known by his nom de guerre Azzam al-Amriki, or ??Azzam the American.''

He's crazy, but why are they doing this now, instead of after he's actually captured?

So when he is captured they can transfer him to civilian authority ASAP.

I hope the prosecution goes after the big fish on this one. NO MORE PAROLE FOR TREASON! The Constitution creates only 1 crime, Treason.....I wonder why?

He's crazy, but why are they doing this now, instead of after he's actually captured?

So when he is captured they can transfer him to civilian authority ASAP.

I hope the prosecution goes after the big fish on this one. NO MORE PAROLE FOR TREASON! The Constitution creates only 1 crime, Treason.....I wonder why?

Who has been paroled for treason here?

Who has been paroled for treason here?

Kawakita, Axis Sally and Tokyo Rose were the last Americans charged and convicted of Treason and both paroled (and pardoned to restore their citizenships)

They spread propaganda and didn't do jack except live normal lives after parole.