Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your NLCS Prediction Forum

Featured Replies

I'm going Fish in seven and I'm going to say this one will go into the books as a classic series.

Marlins in 5

 

Juan Pierre walk off to win it in Game 5 (whether or not its inside the park is yet to be seen).....you heard it here first.

As much as I want the Marlins to win, Prior and Wood are the Johnson & Schilling of the new generation and that's too tough to beat. If they can shut down Atl's offense, the Marlins' offense should be no trouble.

 

I hate to say it but - Cubs in 6 (unless Wood's arm finally falls off from Baker overworking him so much, then Marlins in 5).

This series scares me ...........I was hoping to see Atlanta instead of Cubs pitching staff.

you should here what these cub fans are predicting in CHicago. Some people were predicting cubs in four but mostly cub fans were predicting cubs in 6. They are convinced the marlins have no chance

I don't want anyone to think I don't believe in this team, and I really hope the Marlins do it, but if I was predicting from a unbiased standpoint, i'd bet Cubs in 6.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.