Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Encore on FSN

Featured Replies

Marlins Encore is going to be on FSN at 12pm noon on January 3rd. Mets @ Marlins from August 1st, 2006.

Thanks for the info.

 

I'll be watching...

is that the willingham walk-off game?

Yup

is that the willingham walk-off game?

Yup

dammit. that's one of the few games that I have on tape. It was a great game though.

That really sucks. I was hoping for the Willis-Martinez duel (I was there). Though I didn't see the Aug 1st cause I went to see the celebrations on the day Castro got sick still heard it on radio. Amazing shot off Wagner, the turning point of the season.

Ah, yes. Great game... I was there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.