Heat vs Lakers tonight

Fishfan79

Guest FlummoxedLummox

show kome the wade to do it right...ex...not appoligizing with a 4 million dollar ring

Have you ever read something and your brain exploded? Because that just happened to me.

show kome the wade to do it right...ex...not appoligizing with a 4 million dollar ring

Have you ever read something and your brain exploded? Because that just happened to me.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

These refs suck.

Breathe on Kobe and they call a foul.

I mean, really dude. Have you ever watched professional basketball? There is a reason the best players in the league always lead in free throws. You breathe on any star and they call a foul. It's nothing new, and Kobe gets the same treatment.

These refs suck.

Breathe on Kobe and they call a foul.

I mean, really dude. Have you ever watched professional basketball? There is a reason the best players in the league always lead in free throws. You breathe on any star and they call a foul. It's nothing new, and Kobe gets the same treatment.

Not like Wade he doesn't.

Nobody gets it like Wade.

yeah, it's kinda ironic to see fanboy complaining about foul calls.

fanboy?

as a lifetime heat fan...i have the right to gloat as i see fit...

"Hey, Jimmy. Thanks for sticking up for me. You're definetly gonna be in my top 5. Thanks for the love!"

Well, the way things are now with Wade, that's the way it's always been, and that's probably how it will always be. So you may as well get used to it. As a Heat fan, the more preferential treatment he gets, the better. Bring on the FTs.

Yep, and I can't say I blame you.